Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

25 days

13»

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Well, first I have to say that there is no credible intel that I am actually coming home. Second, my trouble making sister will pay dearly for her actions. Loose lips get my mail box blown the eff up!

FIxed.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:
    Well, first I have to say that there is no credible intel that I am actually coming home. Second, my trouble making sister will pay dearly for her actions. Loose lips get my mail box blown the eff up!

FIxed.
    Yeppers. Do you still need his addy, Vision? I'm not scared of him anymore. Plus, he's not that innocent.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

FIxed.
    Yeppers. Do you still need his addy, Vision? I'm not scared of him anymore. Plus, he's not that innocent.

I would love it!
  • Options
    Vision:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

FIxed.

I would love it!
    Pm sent!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

FIxed.

I would love it!
    Pm sent!
    I need the domestic address(s) as well please. If you also have recommended shipping dates of when said target will be physically there, please let me know. Thanks WDG.
  • Options
    james40:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

FIxed.

I would love it!
    Pm sent!
    I need the domestic address(s) as well please. If you also have recommended shipping dates of when said target will be physically there, please let me know. Thanks WDG.
    Big brother, tell the people what they want to know. Don't be scared ;) pm coming
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    james40:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

FIxed.

I would love it!
    Pm sent!
    Big brother, tell the people what they want to know. Don't be scared ;) pm coming
    The last laugh will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    So amusing...
    Did someone send you beads to help with the cooler?
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    So amusing...
    Did someone send you beads to help with the cooler?
    I am pleading the 5th Steve, you have done enough damage to my house to know when to do the following:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqCFL5To3M
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    You answered my question. Thanks for playing