Home General Discussion
Options

Ok who has done this before?

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had my face in my phone while smoking and I thought, "hmm the last third of this cigar is transitioning into a very woodsy note, kinda like ..... paper? wtf?!?!" LOL
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    LOL. They say talking while driving is a distraction but who would have thought it could end like this!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha, you just made my week.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha I did this not long ago with the same stick!!!! I was fishing though and well yeah lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    never.
    the band is off before i light.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Never. At least not that I admit to. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hmm nope. can't say that I have. I take the band off before lighting or it's off way before it gets to that burn line. I have however smoked a cigar from the wrong side. that hwert
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I took the first band off I thought I was in the clear.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    If you enjoy smoking cigar bands may i reccomend La Gloria Cubana new line of cigars. There bands are made out of tobacco... mind blown. But this have never happened to me i tend to take the band of the cigar before i light them. Unless they use a lot of glue.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I did this just the other day. I had the same thought. hmmm, this tastes like now, Oh wait! I never remove the bands before the appointed time. Ruined too many that way... and I like to look at them as I smoke.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    never.
    the band is off before i light.

Yup +1. Its just one of those things I started early on.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The other night my friends were asking me why I take the label off before I light up. I neglected to tell them the reason, which was the fact that I have smoked more than one label after getting lost in a stick and conversation.