Home General Discussion

My first ISOMS!

Hello everyone,
Some of you know that I am currently deployed to the persian gulf. We just made a port visit to one of the few places we can visit out here. I made a stop off at the Duty Free shop right before heading back to the boat today, and picked up a few cigars. I wish I could post pics, but I am unable to connect my camera to the ship's network due to security limitations, so you guys will have to wait on the pictures :P.

So here is the list of what I got:

3x Montecristo No. 2
3x Romeo y Julieta Churchills
3x Partagas Serie P No. 2
3x Cohiba Siglo 2
3x Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure especial
3x H. Upmann magnum 46
2x Romeo y Julieta No. 3

All but the Montecristo are Tubos... I've smoked one of the Romeo y Julieta No. 3 already, and probably going to have another one later today. It's a mighty smooth smoke!
As you can expect, I am super excited to be able to buy all of these. I would say overall the cost for all of these was a bit over $300 give or take. I'm never really that good at the money conversion rates.

-Robert

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice score bro! Enjoy those babies!!!
  • The best is going to be the 3x Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure especial
    but whole overall purchase is great. You deserve it pal.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ +1 to these guys !
    Friggin' sweet pick up Robert! Enjoy those smokes - love the RyJs, never had the others.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Very Nice! You should let us know which of these are favorites. Very glad for your opportunity. ENJOY!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pick up!! Get home soon
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff man!!! Just remember they are better with age!!!!!! So don't smoke them all lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You were better off not knowing. Now you will be on the endless cycle of trying to get them.
    The first one that I smoked was years ago. I was gifted a PSD4.

At the time, I had no clue what it was, other than it was such a nice cigar, it was calling my name to smoke it. That was the beginning of the end.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Great pick up! Enjoy them!