Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 NewB Secret Santa or Festivus Exchange

13»

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    So far.....amazing.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys!! All the hits look great!! You guys are swinging like the vets!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ho Ho Ho, got my SS today, realty nice of u , I love the ashtray and a bunch of smokes some I have never had. Thank u again Secret Santa image
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Us noobs are holding our own here! Great job.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The second package from my Secret Santa came today. Awesome, thank you so much.
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I've been out of town/country since the 11th. We went to ft lauderdale then to the Bahamas and on our way back to Ohio! I recieved my package and just waiting to get back to open it up and post pictures. I'm excited to see what Santa brought me!!
    BTW on the trip my girlfriend and I got engaged!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    DCarp2005:
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay! I've been out of town/country since the 11th. We went to ft lauderdale then to the Bahamas and on our way back to Ohio! I recieved my package and just waiting to get back to open it up and post pictures. I'm excited to see what Santa brought me!!

Congratulations! And welcome back to fun..
    DCarp2005:
    congrats Derek.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like all the action going on around here,,
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCarp2005:
    Congrats man!! Sounds like you did well on and off the boat!!
    Thanks guys!!! It means a lot and my fiance' grinned ear to ear when she saw the posts haha
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Derek!
    Holy Santa Clause $h!t!!!! Santa must have been feeling really generous this year because i need a new mailbox/front porch before someone else sends me anything! This was way beyond anything i was expecting and thank god my fiance' bought me a new humi before i returned home to this!!
    Thank you so much to my secret santa, this was an epic secret santa!!
    Holy Sh*t. That there is a gift.
    DCarp2005:
    Holy Santa Clause $h!t!!!! Santa must have been feeling really generous this year because i need a new mailbox/front porch before someone else sends me anything! This was way beyond anything i was expecting and thank god my fiance' bought me a new humi before i returned home to this!!
    Thank you so much to my secret santa, this was an epic secret santa!!
    Merry Christmas Derek.
    everyone has sent and recvd correct?
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Whhops
    Vulchor:
    I know mine were
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    Way to go buddy in sponsoring this one. KEWL opportunity for the newer BOTL/SOTL to get into some of the sharing.
    Vulchor:

Sent and received. Thanks again
    Merry Chistmas to all.....and to all a goodnight.