Home General Discussion
Options

I've got CAD...and I got it bad!

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Someone stop me please! I'm about to go bankrupt indulging in all this cigar-related consumerism!

First I won a 100-count humidor on Sprintsale.

Then, after falling in love with an Aroma De Cuba and My Fathers I got in a sampler pack and Bomb I decided I HAD to get some more.

So I got a 5 pack of each at 30% the asking price from CI's MMAO site.

Then I won 5 La Aroma De Cuba Bellicosos on Cigarbid.com.

Then I decided I needed a real hygrometer and got one.

Then you all decided I needed to use beads instead of a foam humidifier so I got some.

Now I just got the Cigar.com "Best in Show" sampler.

Added to my past CAD purchased I'm gonna have a humidor with close to 75 cigars, and at my no-more-than-one-a-week limit may take YEARS for me to get through all of them.

Will it ever end? Helllpppppppp!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Nope.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the club....
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    This link and this one will help you with your problems. Just remember, we are here for you.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    just wait till you have a cooler... and ive only had two cigars this month, lol.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    This link and this one will help you with your problems. Just remember, we are here for you.
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Dude, that's just cold. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Someone stop me please! I'm about to go bankrupt indulging in all this cigar-related consumerism!

First I won a 100-count humidor on Sprintsale.

Then, after falling in love with an Aroma De Cuba and My Fathers I got in a sampler pack and Bomb I decided I HAD to get some more.

So I got a 5 pack of each at 30% the asking price from CI's MMAO site.

Then I won 5 La Aroma De Cuba Bellicosos on Cigarbid.com.

Then I decided I needed a real hygrometer and got one.

Then you all decided I needed to use beads instead of a foam humidifier so I got some.

Now I just got the Cigar.com "Best in Show" sampler.

Added to my past CAD purchased I'm gonna have a humidor with close to 75 cigars, and at my no-more-than-one-a-week limit may take YEARS for me to get through all of them.

Will it ever end? Helllpppppppp!!!!!!!!
    This sounds all too familiar right now. If you find a solution, please let me know.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It gets worse lol at least it did for me!! Wait till you look at some of your stuff and say man I need to upgrade... Word of wisdom is do not get a credit card for a cigar account!!!!!!!! The bill will never end!! I had one and paid it off then destroyed it lol. And wait till you get into aging when you don't want to smoke what you have and start hoarding....good luck my friend
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
    Been back here three times for this to get laugh!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
    That is evil!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    jthanatos:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
    That is evil!!
    but hilarious!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...