Home General Discussion

Do I smoke it?

So at a local B&M I had notice the Daruma's had mold on them. I found 2 sticks buried that didn't have any mold. So I thought. I went to grab one a second ago and inspected the cigar. I noticed there is a little bit of mold on the foot. Not much but a little that I hadn't noticed. It appears to me that it will burn off as soon as I toast the foot. I should be good right? Hopefully it shows up in the picture. image

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just snip off a little bit of it. If you don't smoke it, I will ;)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I'd say smoke it what's the worst that can happen.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I didn't think it would be too much of a big deal but i wanted to make sure. Thanks guys.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    snip it and smoke it
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it...it's an awesome smoke!!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    This wouldn't be from The Market would it?
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I picked off what little was there and i am smoking it right now. And yeah The Market Nikki. I like the place because it is so close to home but it irritates me the Daruma and Namakubi both have mold all over them. Have you had any bad experiences there?
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    musicman3:
    I picked off what little was there and i am smoking it right now. And yeah The Market Nikki. I like the place because it is so close to home but it irritates me the Daruma and Namakubi both have mold all over them. Have you had any bad experiences there?
    I'm afraid so. Just in there the other day and found a whole box of cigars (can't recall the type) covered in mold. I quietly made mention of it to the girl working and she was emotionless about it. That has been my only bad experience there.
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Yeah, just smoke it. Ive had a little mold on the foot of cigars before, not much, and just smoked it. Good source of Penicillin. ;-)