Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Cigar App for Phone

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone seen this yet it's called Cigar Dojo, they have reviews, pics, and even contests.

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen that one but have a couple with some good deals on them!! I stopped looking at them since I was bankrupting myself lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hunted it up and installed it yesterday. Having loads of trouble getting it to work right. For example, if I click on "events" I can't get out. Have to shut down the whole app and start again. Likewise if I go to cigar lounges. Stuck there now and can't get out.

Meanwhile, the nearest lounge listed is 72 miles away. On the other hand, if I hit "checkin", I get a cigar lounge 5 miles away.

So it may still be a little buggy. I will chase down the developer site today and see what feedback says.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't find much about my bugs. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No joy there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i'm not sure what's up with yours bro, i have had no issues YET.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i just installed it, i'll check it out after the gym!