Home Non Cigar Related

Any south east guys here??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Thinking a lot durring being unemployed that this winter I need to go south!! I need a good fishing trip vacation and was wondering on my way to where ever if any of you guys would want to herf
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Depends on when and where you will be going
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking fl after the holidays are done
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Well, I live in TN on the way. I also just so happen to be building a house on the Hiawassee River.(google it) I have a boat, but really don't get to fish that often. That will change when we move I promise. Crappie fishing should be pretty good this time of year!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I'm 4-5 hours North of Matt, in Kentucky. Let me know if/when you decide to venture forth on said excursion and I'll see what I can do about meetin up and having a smoke or twelve.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Well, I live in TN on the way. I also just so happen to be building a house on the Hiawassee River.(google it) I have a boat, but really don't get to fish that often. That will change when we move I promise. Crappie fishing should be pretty good this time of year!

I'm about 1 1/2 hours to your south. I'm a bass fishin fool, going at least once a week...sometimes more. The crappie fisherman have been wearing them out on Lake Weiss.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    mmccartneydc:

I'm about 1 1/2 hours to your south. I'm a bass fishin fool, going at least once a week...sometimes more. The crappie fisherman have been wearing them out on Lake Weiss.
    I believe it! You need to come up here and teach me how to fish!!! LOL, I used to bass fish a lot when I was in college, but basically just trolled up n down the banks. I need help finding "spots" now that I'll be living on the water! I would love to do it more often, so now that it will be easier to get out on the river, hopefully I can get a little more serious about it!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will be in FL between Christmas and New Years, but head back to Afghanistan on the 8th.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha I might have to visit all of you guys!! I hope I can get away this year...I guess technically next year. But I'll definately let you guys know!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    It sounds like Doc is about right smack dab in the midst of all of us. So I vote a Camp Out on Matt's lake and have a good old time in the spring...:)
    Brian, that sounds like a great idea! Let me know what weekend sounds good for everyone and we can make it happen! Only thing is that my daughter is due March 17 so need to either plan it before or a month or two after. The water comes up April 15 so after that would be the best for fishing!