Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday rick!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Happy bday to one hell of a cool guy!!
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Statistics verify that people who continue to have birthdays live longer. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for the BDay wishes. I had a very nice day. I smoke some very nice cigars along with drinking some very good coffee and scotch. Vherfed with some outstanding BOTL' s from our forum. Can't complain about my day. Thank you all again.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to be the last one to say it. Rick, Happy Birthday!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I wanted to be the last one to say it. Rick, Happy Birthday!

Never to late, thanks Daniel...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man I missed this. Happy belated Bday brother!
  • Options
    Santa did not know it was recently Rick's birthday! My little elves missed to inform me!!! hhhmmm ho hhhmm ho ho hmmm
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    Santa did not know it was recently Rick's birthday! My little elves missed to inform me!!! hhhmmm ho hhhmm ho ho hmmm

Mr. Santa Claus, your elves meant no harm. Actually, they did you a favor. They knew that my birthday was to close to Christmas and you were to busy with that. So they asked Mike(MVW67) and Roman (Trident) to help a little, ensuring you would put them on the Good List. And you did, hence you are having them wish for a gift. See, it all worked out. The elves took care of me through them and you are taking care of them for what they did, AWESOME :).....

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Santa Claus:

Mr. Santa Claus, your elves meant no harm. Actually, they did you a favor. They knew that my birthday was to close to Christmas and you were to busy with that. So they asked Mike(MVW67) and Roman (Trident) to help a little, ensuring you would put them on the Good List. And you did, hence you are having them wish for a gift. See, it all worked out. The elves took care of me through them and you are taking care of them for what they did, AWESOME :).....

been awhile since i read about a grown man squirm, until now....LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Santa Claus:

Lol...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Santa Claus:

Lol...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    santa don't listen to rick. he deserves to get bombed right after he gets bombed. rick don't you love it when someone like me bumps your bday thread?
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bump