Home General Discussion

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for all the great people I've met on this forum. I'm especially thankful for my big brother who will miss out on pumpkin muffins this year. We will be thinking of you throughout the day!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!! May we recognize all the gifts around us... I've made some great friends on here!! So many people.. I never would have "met" your fine brother without this forum. Thank you Ccom...may everyone have a nice relaxing holiday with the ones that you love as well as the ones that love you!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy turkey day to all you great botl and sotl and borks...May this post find you and your family well. You guys are great!!!!! Thank you!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving all, may you have a blessed and relaxed family day. Just enjoy life. I am Thankful for all of you and your support through my recovery. Smoke something great.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone enjoy the day with your family and eat some good food.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Be thankful, eat good, drink good, and smoke good my friends. I wish you all a happy thanksgiving!
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving all. Thank you for your advice and opinions this last month. Enjoy family and friends. Be blessed.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you BOTL's and SOTL's. May you all have a wonderful holiday...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the BORK'S and SOTL'S out there ..... So sorry I've been away from the forums as I have limited Internet access while being back home in Buffalo. Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    No smokes today for me but I hope everyone has good food, company, and smokes today if time permits!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I had about as good of one as I could while working.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i hear that brother.this was my first day off this week.but stillthankful for all the good in my life.even thankful for the job that made me work thanksgiving
    no matter where you go, there you are.