Home General Discussion
Options

AF question

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
anyone have any of the AF king B or queen B's? i picked up a couple yesterday, and have not yet tried them......

Comments

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    I have a Queen B sitting in my humi. It's in the back of my Fuente drawer so I haven't thought of it much. Would be nice to hear how these are.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the queen b is pretty good. im not amazed by it but i will be very happy to smoke one when the opportunity arises. they are consistent and wont let you down. just dont expect your mind blown.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I just sat down and lit one up. This is my first one.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:
    the queen b is pretty good. im not amazed by it but i will be very happy to smoke one when the opportunity arises. they are consistent and wont let you down. just dont expect your mind blown.
    i couldn't have said it better. Really good cigar. Not great. Consistent. A good one to smoke when you don't want to pay a lot of attention to your cigar.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Double post
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    kuzi16:
    i couldn't have said it better. Really good cigar. Not great. Consistent. A good one to smoke when you don't want to pay a lot of attention to your cigar.

I feel the same as well. Both are really good "....just want to smoke a good cigar" ... cigar. Inexpensive with good flavor. No big changes thru-out as stated above.... I did have my last two need a little touching up tho.