Home General Discussion
Options

Davidoffs

I was cleaning my humi today and looked at my davidoff tubo and it was just urging me to smoke one. I then realized I am not too familiar/knowledgeable with Davidoff. So that brings me to the question: What are good Davidoffs that are easy to find(regular production) and/or ones that won't completely break the bank?

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO the davidoff 2000 and mellenium petite corona are my short and sweet from them. They are both very flavorful and hit the spot. I have had some construction issues with the 2000 recently but all I'm all good smokes. It also has to do with how much is breaking the bank...I'll pay good money for a consistent and flavorful stick and have just been sick and tired of budget sticks!! The only budget stick I really rely on is the padron londres...it ages well and damn I wish I could eat it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have a lot of love for davidoff.

the thousand series, Millennium blend, maduro and puro d'oro are, in my opinion, better than many of the LE Davidoffs... especially recent ones.

they are well balanced, smooth and a signature blending profile that you will find in no other cigar.

if you are looking for a full bodied cigar you may want to shy away from the brand because the brand focuses more on balance and nuance than power.

Davidoff is one of my favorite brands.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    What about the 3x3? I've never had one but I've heard they are good. Certainly they are affordable.
  • Options
    Yes. Very affordable. They have the signature davidoff musk. The burn very fast.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Yes. Very affordable. They have the signature davidoff musk. The burn very fast.
    And if Kuzi says it burns fast you'd better smoke it with gloves on to keep your fingers from burning off on your second puff 'cause NOTHING burns fast in his hands.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    kuzi16:
    And if Kuzi says it burns fast you'd better smoke it with gloves on to keep your fingers from burning off on your second puff 'cause NOTHING burns fast in his hands.
    thats funny.

just expect it to take about 30% less time to smoke a 3x3 than it would to smoke any other cigar in the same size.