Discuss.

Debating on those Ramon Buesos

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    never a bad choice! Great stick
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    if i hadnt have just dropped alot on some other sticks i would be jumping on em.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Grabbed a box of buesos i was going to buy more any ways this just sweetened the deal. i should buy more than one..........
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Ccom? Can somebody pm me please?Buesos are excellent
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    On Ccom? Can somebody pm me please?Buesos are excellent
    sent you the link. also its the first think on there front page called you call it box bedlem
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    if i hadnt have just dropped alot on some other sticks i would be jumping on em.
    I'm in the exact same boat. Damned end of the world!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I have the best wife in the world! Just asked her to check my enthusiasm and once I explained the deal she said "well you need to stock your new humidor....get 'em!". So yeah, I'm all over those Buesos.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mulling over Buesos vs Obsidian double perfectos. Tough call.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    Mulling over Buesos vs Obsidian double perfectos. Tough call.
    double perfecto. Similar tastes, to me, just love that perfecto shape. If I could afford it, I'd have got both, and I've found that if I mull too long on deals like this, they're gone!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Aint it my luck. Earlier this week I ordered a Box O Buesos; at a higher price than they're offering today, & without the freebie!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Wanted to stock a box of Buesos, wife will kill me if I spend more but this may be worth it. Ill mull it over for an hour or 2 and decide but there is so much I need to stock this year.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    grabbed a box of the buesos and obsidians, was debating on both for a few weeks, saw this deal, and jumped all over it!
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    blurr:
    Wanted to stock a box of Buesos, wife will kill me if I spend more but this may be worth it. Ill mull it over for an hour or 2 and decide but there is so much I need to stock this year.

I'm up for a box split... I have no room for a full box and my wallet is close to running on empty, lol.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I picked up the Buesos but thinking about grabbing the 5v or MOW but haven't decided on 2nd purchase yet lol
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Dang, too bad we're tapped due to Christmas. I'd be all over those Projects.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol at Rain I feel ya !! My car ins is short about 60.00 lol ahh well thank god for grace periods lol
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Just bit on the Man o wars. Never had a Bueso and I learned a long time ago not to buy a box of something I haven't smoked before!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Just bit on the Man o wars. Never had a Bueso and I learned a long time ago not to buy a box of something I haven't smoked before!
    Hey hoe bag! Were you been ?!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Ha! What up Steve! I've been around, busier than cat covering ****. Still smokin a'plenty though.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Ha! What up Steve! I've been around, busier than cat covering ****. Still smokin a'plenty though.
    x Vinny i picked up a box of the buesos so I gotcha covered on the poor mans no 9s :p pm to ya
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Jetmech_63:
    x Vinny i picked up a box of the buesos so I gotcha covered on poor mans no 9s :p pm to ya
    go get him Steve! Good to see ya Vinny
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Go ahead and pull the trigger on the Buesos. If you don't like them, I'll buy the rest off of ya!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    Jetmech_63:
    Go ahead and pull the trigger on the Buesos. If you don't like them, I'll buy the rest off of ya!
    Was gonna post the same.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well ..just looking through my email saw the box bedlam sale.wife looks at it says wow seems like a really good deal.(was looking at the obsidians) you should buy them ..so i did looking forward to getting them.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    well ..just looking through my email saw the box bedlam sale.wife looks at it says wow seems like a really good deal.(was looking at the obsidians) you should buy them ..so i did looking forward to getting them.
    keep Her.

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    twistedstem:
    keep Her.
    +5