Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

hi Rick

2»

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahaha, Rick just put the smack down!!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! I was there (sort of) when Jiunn was packaging this up. It's going to be really good!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Soooo, you got him fired up. I could barely hear you. Now I know it was you, thanks teach. INCOMINGGGG...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Soooo, you got him fired up. I could barely hear you. Now I know it was you, thanks teach. INCOMINGGGG...
    Incoming? You are talking to Jiunn, right? RIGHT!?!?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

You know this dance Tony, oh yeah, you know this dance...
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Man Rick you on a Roll...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Come on man. Jiunn bombs you and I get in trouble? This just isn't right! Jiunn! Get back here and deflect attention away from me.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Come on man. Jiunn bombs you and I get in trouble? This just isn't right! Jiunn! Get back here and deflect attention away from me.
    Take your punishment Tony...
  • Options
    JHewey:
    But I didn't do anything!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    But I didn't do anything!
    Maybe not this time or that anyone noticed.. but at one time you did something to deserve this.. so take it like a pretty boy in prison.. :)
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Who shall I send the Vasoline to??? It will help with the chaffing!! Hmmm anyone!!! Anyone!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Snoobie rules: bomb the poop outta toe knee
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bwahahaha if only my stash had a little more and I had ur addy Snoobie it would be fun!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    jliu:
    bwahahaha if only my stash had a little more and I had ur addy Snoobie it would be fun!!!!
    not at all Brian! you are a very generous brother! and no you may not obtain snoobie's address. harpy horidayz
  • Options
    First things first, thank you Snoobie Jiunny Bug. This is actually a first for me. I've never been bombed a total package of these before. It's never to late for a BDay gift. So I thank you again for that. This is what he sent.

• Options
    I think you should chain them all and smoke it in one sitting. btw, is that wooden thing some type of custom made humidor? You take pics on it alot. it looks purdy
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

hahaha...nice
  • Options
    Medic45:
    jliu:

I have tony's addy!?!?!
  • Options
    Jiunn, that is a really nice assortment. Well done.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Medic45:
    jliu:

I have tony's addy!?!?!

nev-a-mind...i misunderstood what was happening.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

hahaha...nice

Still at it I see Nick. You may want to keep your guard up Sir, I'm just saying.
  • Options
    jliu:
    I think you should chain them all and smoke it in one sitting. btw, is that wooden thing some type of custom made humidor? You take pics on it alot. it looks purdy

Lol, funny guy. The humidor is not custom. It's a 150 count. It holds my favorite go to cigars in it.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Lol, funny guy. The humidor is not custom. It's a 150 count. It holds my favorite go to cigars in it.
    what are some of your favorite go to cigars? just curious what kinda taste buds you got.
  • Options
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

what are some of your favorite go to cigars? just curious what kinda taste buds you got.

Davidoffs, Avo, Zino, Arturo Fuente, GOF, Padron, Opus X and Cohiba Behikes. You know, may go to cigars :)....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

hahaha...nice

Still at it I see Nick. You may want to keep your guard up Sir, I'm just saying.

haha...yeah, I dont give up sir, I'm a fighter...lol
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Davidoffs, Avo, Zino, Arturo Fuente, GOF, Padron, Opus X and Cohiba Behikes. You know, may go to cigars :)....
    duly noted sir! muuuah!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Jiunn!!!! Enjoy em Rick, those are some fantastic smokes from a fantastic BOTL!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice like the month, very nice:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...