Home General Discussion
Options

NYC Herf?

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
So I was supposed to meet up with HarleyHetz this past tuesday in NYC which unfortunately fell through because work got in the way, but it got me to look around at cigar places in NYC and specifically to stop by Cigar Inn which seemed like a really nice spot (only stayed long enough to pick up a some smokes, didn't hang around) so now I'm thinking: would there be interest in an NYC herf? I'd like to try it.

I don't care when and I'm open to where, though I think Cigar Inn looks good. Let's say at least a week from now so people can plan ahead if necessary. So if there is interest, reply here and we'll organize something. If this plummets to the bottom a dozen times over the next week, at least it was tried.
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    im interested, but im going to AC with the gf until friday, then work friday and sat night. So id only be able to sunday night. Any other time, sunday and weekdays work for me.
  • Options
    Was definitely thinking weekday since I'm already there for work, maybe a tuesday or friday evening.
  • Options
    in dec a Tues would work for me
  • Options
    Bump, any others interested?
  • Options
    Psycho, PM incoming
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Psycho, PM incoming
    I'm very interested...just this whole "distance thing..
  • Options
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    Psycho, PM incoming
    I'm very interested...just this whole "distance thing..
    If you're ever in the area, man, let me know!
  • Options
    If anyone's around, Psycho and I will be hanging at the Cigar Inn on 2nd today starting at 5 PM.
  • Options
    Had a good herf at the awesome Cigar Inn with Ken. Drank Scotch, ate food, smoked good sticks, and shot the shizz. He also came in with a weapon and tried to blow me up with a nice selection of sticks. Hope to do it again sometime.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I love it when a plan comes together.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Had a good herf at the awesome Cigar Inn with Ken. Drank Scotch, ate food, smoked good sticks, and shot the shizz. He also came in with a weapon and tried to blow me up with a nice selection of sticks. Hope to do it again sometime.
    Definitely a great evening at Cigar Inn! Psycho came in guns blazing and knocked me on my azz with some killer sticks I've been wanting to get my hands on. I came in with a knife to a bazooka fight for sure. Definitely gotta make this a regular thing, though maybe check out a better ventilated joint 'cause I think the people on the bus were green gilled and my wife said I've never smelled so bad! lol