Home General Discussion
Options

cyber monday please...

i've been wiating for ever (over 2weeks) for a daily deal sampler. when ever theirs one i ussually get it. anyways, lookin for some samplers with killer prices.... im not dissin on ccom, cuz, this is the only online dealer i use; so when thanksgiving, b. friday, and this special weekend i wasn't wowed by the discounts. so im hoping this site falls within socalled "internet shopping" and cyber monday they knock the discounts out of the park! has anyone herd anything?

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    They did a black friday box deal. Not sure if there'll be a cyber monday. But the daily deal is, well...daily. If you follow them on facebook it's posted daily (probably twitter too but I'm not a twit) plus if you go to the promotions tab (up at the top of the site) it's the first option.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    The weekend blitz seems to be a interesting sampler with some extras thrown in...
  • Options
    R.C.R.C. Posts: 16
    yea it does, but to me its not worth it cuz i don't need ANOTHER humi. cut out the humi and add some more sticks, then id take it. i check out the deals every morning like a ritual.lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Try calling ad speaking to a rep. I'm sure they custom tailor an option for you.
  • Options
    custom tailor an option??? have u done that? what is that all about?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email one of the reps. Tell them what you like and how much you have to spend.
    They'll put together a package. If you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
    Or tell them what you like in the package and what you don't like.
    They'll work for you to get you what you want.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    0patience:
    Email one of the reps. Tell them what you like and how much you have to spend.
    They'll put together a package. If you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
    Or tell them what you like in the package and what you don't like.
    They'll work for you to get you what you want.
    exactly, thanks.
  • Options
    that sounds good, i will give it a try. thanks!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *