Home Non Cigar Related
Options

feliz navidad!

I wanna wish you a merry christmas. from the bottom. of myyyyy hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bwahahahahahahah you so funny Santa. Gotta love ya though.. Love ya Mafia Style..
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great now im gonna have that song stuck in my head all night...thanks
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    I wanna wish you a merry christmas. from the bottom. of myyyyy hearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!!!!!!
    Hey Santa... I'm still waiting for that Schwinn Spyder 500 five speed Bicycle with the banana seat, sissy bar and stick shift we talked about .
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    kaspera79:
    Santa Claus:
    Hey Santa... I'm still waiting for that Schwinn Spyder 500 five speed Bicycle with the banana seat, sissy bar and stick shift we talked about .
    I want a box of Anejos.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I owned a yamaha keyboard that had this song pre-programmed . When my youngest daughter was 5 she would play this song over and over while she sang and danced to the tune, Of course I would be captivated by her performance and applaud and comment about the wonderfuly magnificent show. I always think of her when I hear this song. ahhh memories.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAimJ-EXOF8
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices calling, "Let's be jolly, Deck the halls with boughs of holly"

do be do be DO DO DO WHOAOOAOOAOOA NO OH NO OH OH YEAHHH FREE STYLEEEEE
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Its not even December yet, cut this christmas stuff out!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what a freakin scrooge....
  • Options
    Yes all those years of having my bday messed up by being so close to christmas has made me hate it.. Lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Yes all those years of having my bday messed up by being so close to christmas has made me hate it.. Lol
    Justin Justin Justin... you should be oh so happy!!!! :)
  • Options
    Poor OLD Scruge McJustin.. Im so sorry but GET OVER IT....IT'S time to put ur big boy panties on and join me in a chorus of deck the halls. You my friend can do the FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA... :)
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Poor OLD Scruge McJustin.. Im so sorry but GET OVER IT....IT'S time to put ur big boy panties on and join me in a chorus of deck the halls. You my friend can do the FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA... :)
    this! the season to be jolly FALALALALA LA LA LA LA! Now we're on Bryan's big back, piggy back! piggy back! back back back!
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    Medic45:
    this! the season to be jolly FALALALALA LA LA LA LA! Now we're on Bryan's big back, piggy back! piggy back! back back back!
    Ride on Santa Ride on...
  • Options
    Hallelujah for the Lord!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    I used to hate that, too. "For Christmas and your birthday too!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    JHewey:
    I used to hate that, too. "For Christmas and your birthday too!
    Yup.. when i was younger it was gifts for both but as i got older it was here this is for both.. i mean i cant blame them as my bday is 5 days before xmas but still.. get me two gifts.. lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Saturday i will be right there with you.. partly..
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    So you're saying your birthday is the 20th? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly...
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    So you're saying you're birthday is the 20th? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly...
    No i am saying my bday is near xmas thats all
  • Options
    Hmm birthday bomb on Justin... Maybe that will get him in the spirit....:)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    So you're saying your birthday is the 20th? Just want to make sure I'm reading that correctly...
    That is EXACTLY what I am hearing!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    pelirrojo:
    no no no
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    pelirrojo:
    no no no
    Dan just told me to hold off.........:)))
  • Options
    happy early birthday my child!!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    pelirrojo:
    no no no
    that worries me more
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    pelirrojo:
    no no no
    that worries me more

WTH?!? How did I get dragged into this? I told Justin that "I" wouldn't bomb him, I'm not speaking for anyone else! Matt, does the Mafia need to bomb you...?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    JHewey:
    mmccartneydc:
    pelirrojo:
    no no no
    that worries me more

WTH?!? How did I get dragged into this? I told Justin that "I" wouldn't bomb him, I'm not speaking for anyone else! Matt, does the Mafia need to bomb you...?
    . Things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmm