Home Non Cigar Related

Gifts for Self and Others

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys…So I am doing this for my wife, at least mostly. She has always been into arts and crafts and decided to start a little “business” doing stuff on the side. Nothing serious, and just at flea markets, craft fairs, ect. but I figured I would put the note out to all the good fellas here. If not for yourself, for the ladies or other loved ones in your life. I won’t discuss money and all that good stuff here, but if you’re interested and would like more info, feel free to PM me

My wife is making Incense Burner Wine Bottles. They are decorative and I have attached a photo of a few of them here. She has many others if you want pictures of them, and is able to specially make them if you want something specific. Many colors of wine bottles, as well as spirits---beer---and specialty bottles. Again, if you have something in mind or want to see some other things, feel free to PM me. They are quite nice I must say, and rather affordable when you consider the time to drill the glass and decorate them. Each has a “charm” or other ornament attached and can accommodate any incense sticks.

I will also add, my wife had NO IDEA, but these are also makeshift devices for “tobacco smoking” and while I am not advocating that at all, I moreso found it funny she did not realize it. Anyway that’s all I have for now but any questions or whatever, please feel free to PM. Thanks Guys. Photobucket

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    That is cool man. Well, not the Giant one, but the rest are good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rain:
    That is cool man. Well, not the Giant one, but the rest are good.
    +1 lol, looks good. She's crafty :-)