Home General Discussion

SWAG

Has anyone ever tried this line of cigars and if so what do you think?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand them. They taste like dank half-smoked pipe tobacco wrapped in newspaper, to me. Others seem to really enjoy them. I would just suggest, buy one and try it before committing to any amount of sticks.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    Amos Umwhat:
    I can't stand them. They taste like dank half-smoked pipe tobacco wrapped in newspaper, to me. Others seem to really enjoy them. I would just suggest, buy one and try it before committing to any amount of sticks.
    That is a colorful description(I like it). I will try one and see.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Havent had one yet, but I wont be buying more then one to try. havent heard good things from a couple different people about this brand
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ummm.... That's one of those cigars that I had and thought wtf was the guy that have this a 90 smoking?!?!?!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    dsayles:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Lmao after that description I don't think I'd waste my time. Honestly if your on a budget there are far better choices then this sounds!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    dsayles:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Lmao after that description I don't think I'd waste my time. Honestly if your on a budget there are far better choices then this sounds!!!!!!!
    Yea...I don't think I will be smoking this one unless its given to me.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I had one that was pretty fresh that was basically aweful. However I found one in my humidor earlier this year that was closing in on a year old that actually wasn't terrible. But they're not something I'd consciously buy on purpose.
    dsayles:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    dsayles:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Yea...I don't think I will be smoking this one unless its given to me.
    Yeah I wouldn't blow my money on it...but if you need suggestions on budget sticks there are a bunch
    Money can't buy taste
    what's some good budget sticks you would recommend
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Gran Habano 2002, Ccom labels/samplers, AJ fresh rolled, 5 Vegas classic to name a few, you have pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think SWAG stands for SMOKED WITH A GRIMACE....

Or maybe SMOKED WITH A GROAN...LOL

jlmarta:
    I think SWAG stands for SMOKED WITH A GRIMACE....

Or maybe SMOKED WITH A GROAN...LOL

Lol yeah just the name turned me off!! I was gifted one but it's just sitting...I think it will be going somewhere soon though
    Money can't buy taste
    MVW67:
    Gran Habano 2002, Ccom labels/samplers, AJ fresh rolled, 5 Vegas classic to name a few, you have pm
    got the PM and replied back.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Don't answer Mike's pm's it's a death wish lol. Didn't you see that stack of boxes he put in the mail today?
    pelirrojo:
    Don't answer Mike's pm's it's a death wish lol. Didn't you see that stack of boxes he put in the mail today?
    im confused....i answered him already
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsayles:
    pelirrojo:
    im confused....i answered him already
    Sounds like you're going to get to try some good budget sticks. All the ones he mentioned are very good.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Amos Umwhat:
    I wish you wouldn't be so wishy-washy about these.
    dsayles:
    what's some good budget sticks you would recommend
    JDN Celebracion, Brickhouse, La Traviata, Padron 2000
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    i disagree with this statement. others do NOT seem to enjoy them.

now im just being mean.
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:

now im just being mean.
    It's only mean if if aint true.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    JDH:
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:

now im just being mean.
    touch
    kuzi16:
    JDH:
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:

now im just being mean.
    touch