Home General Discussion
Options

Poker League

2»

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really sorry about the poker game, i totally 4got what day it was, it's been a long week, my little guy has had a stomach virus and i had to cut firewood today as well. I will make it up to you guys next week i promise, bounty on me, whoever knocks me out gets extra 5 again. Really sorry again.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I'm really sorry about the poker game, i totally 4got what day it was, it's been a long week, my little guy has had a stomach virus and i had to cut firewood today as well. I will make it up to you guys next week i promise, bounty on me, whoever knocks me out gets extra 5 again. Really sorry again.
    No worries..I didnt get home from work until after 9...i totally forgot i was going to be working late when I made that post. Hope the little guy feels better.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he is no longer throwing up, so thats good i guess, lol, anyways sorry again, totally 4got. By the way i got your package, wife picked it up and 4got to give it to me, just opened it. Thank u very much bro, awesome sticks.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Well he is no longer throwing up, so thats good i guess, lol, anyways sorry again, totally 4got. By the way i got your package, wife picked it up and 4got to give it to me, just opened it. Thank u very much bro, awesome sticks.
    No problem homie!