Home General Discussion

Need some ideas for tonights cigar..

I need some input on what to smoke tonight and figured I'd ask the gang here. Its a special night, for today is my son's 2nd birthday. So fire away folks!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is my son's 6th. Happy Birthday to your son! Davidoff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    I need some input on what to smoke tonight and figured I'd ask the gang here. Its a special night, for today is my son's 2nd birthday. So fire away folks!

It depends on what you have....give us some choices to suggest. Otherwise, Id say a Oliva V Melanio, a Diamond Crown Julius Cesar, Room 101 OSOK, Opus X, Liga t52 or feral pig, or Davidoff like dan the man said.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Whatever goes well with birthday cake and ice cream!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    danielzreyes:
    Today is my son's 6th. Happy Birthday to your son! Davidoff
    Happy Birthday to your son as well. As for ideas, Lots of AJ goodness, Oliva V, Carlos Torano, AF's, AB,Padilla, La Gloria R/N, Macanudo Vintage 1997, Cu Avana Punisher, Gurkha Triple, Titan, 5 Vegas line, MF, Siglo...just to name a few. As for Davidoff, never had. Sorry Daniel. Lovely thought :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I would lite up the AF or the LGC. Congrats to both of you fine sirs.
    nickiam:
    RampMonkey:

It depends on what you have....give us some choices to suggest. Otherwise, Id say a Oliva V Melanio, a Diamond Crown Julius Cesar, Room 101 OSOK, Opus X, Liga t52 or feral pig, or Davidoff like dan the man said.
    Some great suggestions here too. Looks like I need to expand my mind and start considering some that have been listed here. Keep em coming gents, the night is still young :D
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Got any of the shortys I sent ya? They should be really good by now
    bigfnsteve:
    I do my good man. Bout time I pull one from the depths of the humi. All sticks that have been mentioned are worthy, but I think Steve here just might have me talked into a Shorty =D
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I would fire up a punisher sounds like a good night especially if its a cold night.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    It's really quite simple Ramp....
    Think about what the "best" cigar is in your collection, and turn it into ashes.......
    see how easy that is........

Congrats on your son's 2nd birthday........

KingoftheCove:
    It's really quite simple Ramp....
    Think about what the "best" cigar is in your collection, and turn it into ashes.......
    see how easy that is........

Congrats on your son's 2nd birthday........

Great way of looking at the matter, Thanks :D
    Gaetano7890:
    I would fire up a punisher sounds like a good night especially if its a cold night.
    Cold indeed tonight, but the Hot Tub is a steady 103 degrees....nice call on the stick too Gaetano.
  • mwebermweber Posts: 157
    If you have not had an AF A
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:

I had that Shorty you gave me a couple weeks ago. i think i text you while i was smoking it. it was fantastic.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Yeah a year plus and theyre steller.
    Mr rampmonkey whatd you decide?