Options

New to the forums

13»

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forum. Since I am an Arrested Development fan (the band), I approve of your screen name. You also just unknowingly won a contest. I won't get into specifics, but congratulations! I'll send you a PM in a second (check your inbox on the top of the screen).
    Oh that's sly, ha ha. You Tony has also won a contest to Chicago with Trident, Teachers Xmas party blah blah, you know where you would have more fun!!!
    This was a real contest. Jiunn didn't let me give away my wish, so I vowed to bomb a new guy. I'm still working on Chicago. We already committed to a work holiday party that day, but I'm still hopeful I can weasel out of it.

SleevePlz, I got the "bomb" from you today! I greatly appreciate it and I'll be sure to pass it on once I get myself situated... Now I can understand why people have been on these forums for years.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    mr.wendell1979:
    SleevePlz, I got the "bomb" from you today! I greatly appreciate it and I'll be sure to pass it on once I get myself situated... Now I can understand why people have been on these forums for years.
    Glad they made it there safely. Hope there are a couple new ones in there that you haven't had yet. Enjoy them brother!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    mr.wendell1979:
    Glad they made it there safely. Hope there are a couple new ones in there that you haven't had yet. Enjoy them brother!

Will do... just waiting on my new Humi to get here