Home Ratings & Reviews

wicked by deisel

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
curios has anyone gotten to fire one up yet?
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Nope. All Diesels are wicked to me.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I have, and I was pleasantly surprised. .I smoked one ROTT and it burnt flawlessly
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    I have, and I was pleasantly surprised. .I smoked one ROTT and it burnt flawlessly
    Do tell more...

Have you ever smoked a pvnisher? If so, how'd it compare? Is it "wicked" because there's lots of spice?
    Did the wicked have the up-front, punch-in-the-face spice that the pvnisher does?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    nickiam:
    Do tell more...

Have you ever smoked a pvnisher? If so, how'd it compare? Is it "wicked" because there's lots of spice?
    Did the wicked have the up-front, punch-in-the-face spice that the pvnisher does?

I have not had the pvnisher. I would say its comparable to the Unholy Cocktail, but better tamed and the visual quality is better(not that diesels suffer from construction issees). Sorry, Im really bad at comparing and describing cigars. I do however remember thinking that even though they are almost twice the price of normal Diesels, they were worth it.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    jgibv:
    nickiam:
    Do tell more...

I have not had the pvnisher. I would say its comparable to the Unholy Cocktail, but better tamed and the visual quality is better(not that diesels suffer from construction issees). Sorry, Im really bad at comparing and describing cigars. I do however remember thinking that even though they are almost twice the price of normal Diesels, they were worth it.
    All good, Nick -- I appreciate the insight.
    If it's comparable to the UHC then it's nothing like the pvnisher -- the pvnisher, at the beginning, is like smoking a habanero. I'm glad to hear this cigar is not "wicked" because of a wicked amount of spice.
    Sounds like another good smoke from AJ

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I had one last week. It's nothing close to the Pvnisher in terms of pepper bomb spice. However I found it to be very full strength and full bodied. The first retrohale really hits home and lets you know this one is no joke and not for the new smoker. After the first third and getting used to the power, the flavor opened up quite nicely and tasted great. Definitely worth picking up some. I think these will age very well, as do most of th Diesel line.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sweet, thanks for the tidbits you two. I might to have to order a box when I do my last end of your purchase.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Finally smoke one. Strong spice (not quite a pepper spice though) in the beginning, painful to retrohail. wasnt even sure if Id make it all the way through. As I approached the half it continually smoothed out and calmed down. Overall it was very enjoyable and I didnt want to put it down.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    Finally smoke one. Strong spice (not quite a pepper spice though) in the beginning, painful to retrohail. wasnt even sure if Id make it all the way through. As I approached the half it continually smoothed out and calmed down. Overall it was very enjoyable and I didnt want to put it down.
    Thanks.. I've got one resting, I think from Nick..looking forward to it!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    skweekz:
    I had one last week. It's nothing close to the Pvnisher in terms of pepper bomb spice. However I found it to be very full strength and full bodied. The first retrohale really hits home and lets you know this one is no joke and not for the new smoker. After the first third and getting used to the power, the flavor opened up quite nicely and tasted great. Definitely worth picking up some. I think these will age very well, as do most of th Diesel line.
    Mike our tastes on this are similar so I shall have to get some of these after reading this.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!