Home General Discussion

There's just something about girls and cigars!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ...thank you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your welcome.imageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimage
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah!!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I must have missed the cigar reference.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cigars what cigars????
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Yep, that's exactly how I look when I smoke a cigar... Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    twistedstem:
    cigars what cigars????
    Umm, yeah. I didn't see any cigars...
    You smoke a cigar in your undergarments? Why did I not think of that!
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I think it brings a different charm and spice up the smoking experience to many smokers. Last week when I attended the Partagas 20th cigar festival in Cuba, most of the attendees were Europeans. At least 60% of them brought a girl with them. It was obvious most of them were traveling partner not wife or girlfriend. Most of those guys were also 45+. Though I will never do that but I felt they were so happy to have those girls next to them. I am not criticizing them. It is there style but not mine. However, I saw the pair of cigar and woman. just sharing my observation.
    rzaman:
    I think it brings a different charm and spice up the smoking experience to many smokers. Last week when I attended the Partagas 20th cigar festival in Cuba, most of the attendees were Europeans. At least 60% of them brought a girl with them. It was obvious most of them were traveling partner not wife or girlfriend. Most of those guys were also 45+. Though I will never do that but I felt they were so happy to have those girls next to them. I am not criticizing them. It is there style but not mine. However, I saw the pair of cigar and woman. just sharing my observation.
    Way to ruin it Rip! ;) Just kidding, thanks for the story!
    rzaman:
    Rip, keep reminding us of your weekends. So ho-hum. Exotic lands, women, cigars, etc. We live vicariously through you.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Rick, I have been trying to write up so many things. The fact is, I came home last Sunday and immediately joined at work next day. I am so tired and now moving to a hotel with my wife and kids for tomorrow night. My house will go through a tick treatment tomorrow and we are not allowed to be in the house for 24 hours. Man, not fun after a busy overseas trip. I couldn't even organize my luggages and pictures. Work is killing me at the same time. It is one of those moment in life when things are out of control.
    beatnic:
    rzaman:
    Rip, keep reminding us of your weekends. So ho-hum. Exotic lands, women, cigars, etc. We live vicariously through you.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    glad you're coming to the Midwest herf then!
    rzaman:
    Rick, I have been trying to write up so many things. The fact is, I came home last Sunday and immediately joined at work next day. I am so tired and now moving to a hotel with my wife and kids for tomorrow night. My house will go through a tick treatment tomorrow and we are not allowed to be in the house for 24 hours. Man, not fun after a busy overseas trip. I couldn't even organize my luggages and pictures. Work is killing me at the same time. It is one of those moment in life when things are out of control.
    beatnic:
    rzaman:
    Enjoy the ride, brother.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Haha, I'm afraid you'll be pretty disappointed, Roman ;)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Trident:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Haha, I'm afraid you'll be pretty disappointed, Roman ;)
    gurl no way! that's exactly what I look like too! you know we gots it high five *SLAP*
  • That one chick had a BIC!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Rain:
    Ultimate level of class, unlocked
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice piece of ash.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

imageimageimageimage
  • dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    Rain:
    Am I the only one thats smokes cigars in my sexy undies........ Did I just type that....oh well if you cant be honest with you BOTL then who can you be honest with!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Smokin!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)