Home Non Cigar Related
Options

This forum cracks me up!!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Imagine talking to someone normal about this forum. Imagine telling them we guys like Santa Claus,ICU and Enola gays running around plotting to bomb people. Even try telling them what a bomb is! I've tried to tell some of my friends about the craziness and the humor of you guys and gals one here and well they look at me weird. I think I lost it when smokindaddy got hit by Elmo and the gang!! I showed my girl the pictures and she called me retarded!! Every now and again my mind drifts off and I think about what is said on here and just start cracking up!! Where else is a guy(jiunn) gonna tell Santa to go f a goat?! Even writing this I'm laughing!! All of you are awesome!!!!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    you are a sweet child of mine Lee ~ Santa
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife just laughs at me and says i'm sad my friends are all online and have never meet before. I think she is right, i talk to more guys on here than my friends i have around me.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    My wife just laughs at me and says i'm sad my friends are all online and have never meet before. I think she is right, i talk to more guys on here than my friends i have around me.
    Santa will always have a lap for you :)
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    My wife thinks that I am nuts.......I send out $100 packages like it ain't no thing.......Even crazier, I receive $100 packages like it ain't no thing......Hahahahaha.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    My wife thinks that I am nuts.......I send out $100 packages like it ain't no thing.......Even crazier, I receive $100 packages like it ain't no thing......Hahahahaha.
    The other lap is for you my child........
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:

Dear Santa, I apologize for what I will do on Christmas Eve.
    I am truly sorry for the alcohol and drug induced and rather unfortunate incident that will occur!
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:

I am truly sorry for the alcohol and drug induced and rather unfortunate incident that will occur!
    Rodney not you, my most prized Rodney!!! Here, take Santa's big red coat and put it around you. Come inside for some milk and cookies
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:

Rodney not you, my most prized Rodney!!! Here, take Santa's big red coat and put it around you. Come inside for some milk and cookies

But the words are already written in ink, what can I do?
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:

• Options
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:

Wiped away. I am good friends with the moderator. Please just enjoy a good cigar and a dram of whiskey. (one dram!)
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:
    RBeckom:
    Santa Claus:

Wiped away. I am good friends with the moderator. Please just enjoy a good cigar and a dram of whiskey. (one dram!)

Thank you kind sir you are most wise as well as humble.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Can I sit in between them? HO HO HO! Happy to see me Santa?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    There is no Santa folks....don't be fooled....
  • Options
    james40:
    I keeeelll you............
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Can I sit in between them? HO HO HO! Happy to see me Santa?
    whoaaaa hooOOOoOooO there sally!!! this egg nog is SPIKED!!!
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    james40:
    Interesting phrase there...I know someone who uses that phrase for bombing runs.....
  • Options
    james40:
    Santa Claus:
    james40:
    Interesting phrase there...I know someone who uses that phrase for bombing runs.....
    James, I figured him out awhile back lol. I didn't want to say anything because I'm tired of getting coal every year.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    Santa Claus:
    james40:
    James, I figured him out awhile back lol. I didn't want to say anything because I'm tired of getting coal every year.
    Oh Danielsan, you all wet behind the ear. :-)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The response I always get is.... "People send you.... free..... cigars.... for free.... you dont pay anything for them.... for free???" And I always say "Yup. And I hope to send out more then I receive."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    The response I always get is.... "People send you.... free..... cigars.... for free.... you dont pay anything for them.... for free???" And I always say "Yup. And I hope to send out more then I receive."
    True that Peter... Some really good friends made because of this forum. One of these days we need to have a pilgrimage to a central spot and Herf our a$$es off!!
  • Options
    james40:
    danielzreyes:
    james40:
    Santa Claus:
    james40:
    Oh Danielsan, you all wet behind the ear. :-)
    Hush your face and go wait by your mailbox!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    True that Peter... Some really good friends made because of this forum. One of these days we need to have a pilgrimage to a central spot and Herf our a$$es off!!
    I like this idea.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I talk to you jokers more than I talk to my wife... Pitiful, I know.
    Where else can a bunch of people, most who have never met, gather and make some of the best friends they will ever have in their lives?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

I say we carry through with the Herf/BBQ/tattoo fest idea that Sniper and I started. Some of the brethren were going to converge on my place on Labor Day weekend for 2-3 days of smoking, eating, drinking, friendship and ink slinging. Unfortunately, finances and scheduling prevented the event. Since not everyone lives on the eastern side o' the US, lets invade Glen!! He's closer to the middle than I am! How about it?!?!?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

I say we carry through with the Herf/BBQ/tattoo fest idea that Sniper and I started. Some of the brethren were going to converge on my place on Labor Day weekend for 2-3 days of smoking, eating, drinking, friendship and ink slinging. Unfortunately, finances and scheduling prevented the event. Since not everyone lives on the eastern side o' the US, lets invade Glen!! He's closer to the middle than I am! How about it?!?!?
    I like talking about it now. The more notice, the longer I have to save up for the trip.....and to convince my wife.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

I like talking about it now. The more notice, the longer I have to save up for the trip.....and to convince my wife.

Exactly! If we did it on Labor Day weekend, pretty much everyone will get a three day weekend. This gives us 10 months to work out logistics, realistically about 7-8 months until those interested to make arrangements. I'm down for it...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

Exactly! If we did it on Labor Day weekend, pretty much everyone will get a three day weekend. This gives us 10 months to work out logistics, realistically about 7-8 months until those interested to make arrangements. I'm down for it...
    Daniel, why not start a thread and outline your idea?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

I'll necrothread the one Glen and I started and we'll go from there. Cool?
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    I like this idea.

I'll necrothread the one Glen and I started and we'll go from there. Cool?
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    'Tis done! See "I've got an idea" thread.