Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Vengeance is coming

2»

Comments

• Options
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    I mean seroiusly this is a great package. I've had both the jeffersons and balv. both fantastic! who is this guy?!
    He's a man who appreciates fine whiskey. I sent him some very rare Irish Whiskey that I discovered while in Dublin, and I was never in a milion years expecting him to return that favor so generously. He's specified that we are to share the Scotch at the Whiskey Festival in Chicago this April, which I am very much looking forward to. It won't be opened until then. You can see that I've already cracked open the Jeffersons. It's marvelous, very smooth with a slight hint of molasses and cherry. I savored a single pour last night for about an hour.
    awesome! truly truly awesome! Please provide this man's addy to Santa. Thank you
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Gaetano7890:
    JDH:
    Gaetano7890:
    JDH:
    Finally! Had some serious problems getting the URL for these, blame it on chrome.

I don't know what the cigar is on the far left, next to the Meliano.

Again, many thanks!

It's a baby face.
    Who makes it?
    It's a tatuaje mini monster baby face smaller version of the face monster edition. Very nice smoke. Carmel is the flavor of that cigar.
    Then it should pair perfectly with the Jeffersons.
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    I mean seroiusly this is a great package. I've had both the jeffersons and balv. both fantastic! who is this guy?!
    He's a man who appreciates fine whiskey. I sent him some very rare Irish Whiskey that I discovered while in Dublin, and I was never in a milion years expecting him to return that favor so generously. He's specified that we are to share the Scotch at the Whiskey Festival in Chicago this April, which I am very much looking forward to. It won't be opened until then. You can see that I've already cracked open the Jeffersons. It's marvelous, very smooth with a slight hint of molasses and cherry. I savored a single pour last night for about an hour.
    awesome! truly truly awesome! Please provide this man's addy to Santa. Thank you
    PM sent
  • Options
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    PM sent
    thank you. kindly received!
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    PM sent
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    PM sent

I was giving you up if he didnt =)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Wow, does he expect you to get drunk and put out for that?
    thats funny,,well does he??
  • Options
    Vision:
    jthanatos:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    PM sent

I was giving you up if he didnt =)
    I may pass out this information to every big hearted BOTL I know........
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I think Vengence is HERE........Dayum.......Epic.....I thought for a minute that it was a Secret Santa package....
  • Options
    Well, you know what they say about the stuff that goes around .............
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow....truly awesome gift what more do you need? Great cigars and alcohol..
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Well, you know what they say about the stuff that goes around .............

That's pretty darn awesome in my book. Sometimes you just have to let things be what they are. Yet your statement is how I feel most of the time. It does come back around, lol. Nicely done Sir and good luck in your future :)...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hit, Very Cool!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Very cool hit, Very Cool!!!
    +1, just amazing!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 very nice stuff there, enjoy drinking that stuff, looks great.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    JDH:
    Santa Claus:
    PM sent
    The right thing!!!!!!!!!!