my first box

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Bigshizza:
    jadelt:
    I remember my first box like it was yesterday...... no wait..... we are talking about cigars !!!! I am still a virgin!
    What? Do it Jim...PM me your Texas addy please!
    I am still recovering from meeting you guys at Smokin Joes. Then after I got a bunch of (good) new stuff to send out to you guys I still have an overflowing humidor! You guys killed me with great sticks.

After I get your new addy I might think about sending you mine.
    I really just wanted to send you a..... card!! Happy Holidays! We will miss you today!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    webmost:
    twistedstem:
    ok so im waiting for the arrival of the first box i purchased.with my wifes encouragement i pulled the trigger on the box bedlam sale got the obsidian double perfectos (with free xikar lighter and 5pack cohiba red dots) have checked tracking like 3 time today .its almost like christmas cant wait to see the mailman tommorrow.and the best part should be more then enough to share...
    I'm pretty sure my first ten boxes were all mazos. These recent c.com deals are unsurpassable. If I had any room at all I'd be gettin broker than I already am. I admire the pic you posted. Fine looking box, attractive lighter, and five delicious red dots. How can you go wrong?

Ive bought several mazos but i think thats a big difference in that and a box :D