Home General Discussion

Has anyone had this..?

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
I picked up this LFD Ligero, love LFD and thought it was cool looking. Have any of you guys tried this particular vitola? image And a little closer look image

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mysterio. How about I just punch you in the face. The same thing will happen if you smoke that. At least that's what it did to me.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's got a "little" kick you say...Hmm maybe I should gift it to BigfnSteve?? No, I'll give it a shot..thanks!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    It's got a "little" kick you say...Hmm maybe I should gift it to BigfnSteve?? No, I'll give it a shot..thanks!!
    I've only had it once. It was way back in my noobie days. I was at Starbucks waiting for a B&M next door to open (10am). No breakfast just a cup o joe. Store owner recommended this wtf.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    I've only had it once. It was way back in my noobie days. I was at Starbucks waiting for a B&M next door to open (10am). No breakfast just a cup o joe. Store owner recommended this wtf.
    Ouch!! "It's a very good smoke, you like..."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I just gifted a box of them to Marker for his MAW. Need to pick up another box for myself. Love love love all that is LG/LFD.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Age age age or eat eat eat then smoke
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Age age age or eat eat eat then smoke
    I'm already old and eat more than I should so... I'm set!!