Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I remember this place...

BotL Boy has it been a while since I have made a regular appearance on this forum. Lots of things have happened, got a minor 'promotion' at work, was given 11 people to immediately supervise in June, was married on Oct 12th, I have been traveling non-stop for work, etc. I have been still smoking, buying, and trying to keep up with everybody but it hasn't been as frequent as I would like. Damn, it feels good to be back! Some cigars will start flying again soon...send me a name or 2 and I will let em fly...1 noob and 1 veteran.

-Shaun

Comments

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    vet - rick/rcy cigars or trident

noob - glock1975
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back bro!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Shaun!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother.
    Noob = glock
    Vet = Ray
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back Shaun.....Congrats on the promotion.....We are better with you here....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Welcome back Shaun.....Congrats on the promotion.....We are better with you here....
    +1
    Hi Shaun congrats on your blessings. PM sent.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Shaun. Congrats on the promotion and marriage. A big thank you for the ALS auction donation as well. The cigars were awesome. Lastly, no better way to signal your return than with a couple bombs. I would like to nominate ddubridge for the newb bomb and Daniel Reyes for the vet.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back brother. Hope to see you around more.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, if u r looking for someone to hit, I also say Daniel Reyes if u need his addy pm me. Congrats in getting married.
    what?!?! why?! .... I'm not a Vet nor am I a Noob. I'm just a regular guy who enjoys cigars. I'm tired of getting picked on all the time. I change my nominees.

noob = Ray
    vet = glock
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome back Shaun. Congrats on the good news for the job and marriage. Daniel has been talking mad sheet and needs to be bombed. Thanks bro.
    Daniel drives a Prius , he needs some bigger sticks.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the wedding and to motion good for you welcome back. Take good care of your wife
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    Congrats on the wedding and the promotion good for you welcome back. Take good care of your wife
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Congratulations and welcome back! As for the bombing, anyone but me!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Shaun, just wondering about you the other day, congrats on both accomplishments!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on your promotion and welcome back.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Now that your officially back, ya think you could rile up ol JJ for me, I hadnt seen hide nor hair of that cowpoke in quite a spell............... lookee here...... Ohhhhh JJ where are yaaaaaa?????...... see nuthin.????? Im beginnin to think his van got towed?????
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Need some addys: danielzreyes and glock1975(I know I can convince someone to give them up)...these will hit before Christmas, lots of business travel between now and then...enjoy boys!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Need some addys: danielzreyes and glock1975(I know I can convince someone to give them up)...these will hit before Christmas, lots of business travel between now and then...enjoy boys!
    Now thats what I'm talkin' 'bout....Pure, unadulterated terror......Glad you are back Shaun....Kickin azzzzz...
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Now thats what I'm talkin' 'bout....Pure, unadulterated terror......Glad you are back Shaun....Kickin azzzzz...
    Can do this when back in hotel room...lol:-)
    Now look what you've done Ray! .... see what you did?! SEE WHAT YOU DID?!?!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    be quiet and take some cigars
    danielzreyes:
    I smell FEAR......Nut-up Cowboy........Hahahahahahahahaha.................
    pm sent
    Pm sent to you my brother, hit Daniel Hard.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome back Shaun. Congrats on the promotion and marriage. A big thank you for the ALS auction donation as well. The cigars were awesome. Lastly, no better way to signal your return than with a couple bombs. I would like to nominate ddubridge for the newb bomb and Daniel Reyes for the vet.
    ^this guy is really got it out for me.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    0311 2550 0002 1632 3037
    0311 2550 0002 1632 3044

Enjoy BotL!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    0311 2550 0002 1632 3037
    0311 2550 0002 1632 3044

Enjoy BotL!
    Wasting no time...I like.
    Yet another spanking. I got this, no reason to bomb me, bomb from Shaun. Thank you for these brother. Very kind of you and I appreciate it very much. (btw his return addy was hard to read. Can someone help me out with that? Id like to send him a little something)