Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A Nice Mooch From ehehat.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Recently I received a mooch package from ehehat. He is one of our newer brothers who is making a huge impact. I'm sure he has already been vouched for by now, but if not, put him on your A list. When Eric first contacted me I think he was concerned about sending a package that would let me down. This is crazy. So he proceeds to kick me in the nads with these 6 great cigars. Is this really a mooch package? Because a year ago this package would be considered Epic. It's amazing to me how much everyone on this forum sends out these unbelievable cigars. If you haven't done so I would highly recommend that you get a trade going with Eric. Thank you for the great cigars......

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Gotta love that package the ruination and core are two of my personal. Very nice mooch package Greg might be down for the count after this with the week he had. Lol Nice job ehehat.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done bro!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words Greg. I'm glad they made it there ok. Hope you enjoy brother!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    all CA brothers hit hard. 110% ya HURD?!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Eric, wtg
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Thanks for the kind words Greg. I'm glad they made it there ok. Hope you enjoy brother!
    Gregs a helluva bork
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit E, very nice:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Eric destroyed me with his package from our newb trade, which I promise will be on it's way soon. I've just got to dig up something better than what he sent. Excellent selection, Eric!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Eric you're a class act! Enjoy Greg
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit!! Don't let Greg scare you!! Unless he is the one hitting you!! But great selection!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic. Def not mooch.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)