Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jingle Bombs.....

VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
Jingle bombs... Jingle bombs.... Jingle bombs away.... Oh what fun it is to blow all you BOTLs away...HEY!

2 Targets tomorrow and you both know who you are. One more for the Dec drawing winnngs....

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I ain't skurd..
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Jingle bombs... Jingle bombs.... Jingle bombs away.... Oh what fun it is to blow all you BOTLs away...HEY!

2 Targets tomorrow and you both know who you are. One more for the Dec drawing winnngs....
    Ohhhh...Shat!.....Good thing that "Vision" and I have an "agreement"......Somebody is going to get roughed up....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hi tv peter.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    uh oh. someone will be getting hurted bad like.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Pete's on the sauce again, great
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Completely mad I say, who does this? Hmmmmm?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Completely mad I say, who does this? Hmmmmm?
    Yeah, who Mike? image
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

man, i hope that was in your best Achmed the dead terrorist voice!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I ain't skurd..
    You should be....

greg2648:
    Ohhhh...Shat!.....Good thing that "Vision" and I have an "agreement"......Somebody is going to get roughed up....
    Just a small thank you for all you do for the forum. Trust me... its nothing crazy.

marineatbn03:
    Pete's on the sauce again, great
    Yours goes out next week. I will get good and sauced up then....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice tune keep hummin it until the mail shows up!!
  • The Beard approves of these Holiday Bombings.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Beard:
    The Beard approves of these Holiday Bombings.

And we approve of your approval.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Beard:
    are you really tim?
    Wow Pete, you got the beard to show up, nice!
    Toombes:
    The Beard:

And we approve of your approval.
    The Beard has spoken.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Catchy tune..

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Vision:
    Catchy tune..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XE7u3d9L4g
    Rain and Greg..... En route. Trust me. Its nothing special. Just a thank you for all you guys do around here.
    Vision:
    Rain and Greg..... En route. Trust me. Its nothing special. Just a thank you for all you guys do around here.
    Thanks bro, that means a lot coming from you. The way this week is going, I can use a pick-me-up!
    Rain:
    Vision:
    Thanks bro, that means a lot coming from you. The way this week is going, I can use a pick-me-up!

Oh... youll be doing a lot of picking up. Half came from Rob Green.
    imageYep..I'm walking funny. Sorry about the quality, I had to use my cell. Quick question...the Drew Estate Natural, is it infused or not?! You can't call something "Natural" and offer sizes called "Root" and "Coffee"!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Rain:
    imageYep..I'm walking funny. Sorry about the quality, I had to use my cell. Quick question...the Drew Estate Natural, is it infused or not?! You can't call something "Natural" and offer sizes called "Root" and "Coffee"!

the Natural line is not infused. It has supposedly has a sugar cured wrapper, and thats where the sweetness comes from. Also, NICE HIT PETE!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Rain:
    Vision:

Oh... youll be doing a lot of picking up. Half came from Rob Green.
    Nice work guys!!!!
    Enjoy brother. Half those came from RobGreen. Gald to see them make it safe and sound for the holidays.
    Awesome beat down Pete and Rob. Randy, enjoy that pain.