ISO some conny's: rp99, perdomo, macanudo, 101, gh

Hey guys, looking for some conny's listed below for review:
Rocky Patel 99
Gran habano
Macanudo
Room 101
Perdomo conny's
Oliva
I am preferably looking for smaller vitolas, any other you might have would do. I'd prefer to do one trade, not really concerned with getting all these, but the RP99 is the kicker. I'm going to go nuts on reviews during Christmas break so I'll be in the morning thread again.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopping in am at bm will check for ya!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Please don't buy, I can buy them. I just figured a trade is easier...and funner! Thanks Mike
  • Hey Broski I might have some Connies of Macanudo's if you don't mind the 60 rng...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Da Fahq is this? ^
    No one has a rocky 99 around? How about a rocky signature conny? No conny in this forum???? I'll have to email Andy to set me up I guess...
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an Oliva Ct Reserve. I literally just gave my dad all my conny's but nothing on the list.
    Alright....I know some of you have huge collections. There has to be some conny's buried out there. I'm wanting to do reviews based around conny's and coffee, so if anyone has several different ones buried they want to get rid of, let me know. I'm not to picky about brand at this point, I just need 5-10 in a week or so or I will just hit up Andy.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    sorry none of the above im willing to get rid of. hopefully i can help next time.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'll look when I get home tonight Dustin!