Home Cigar 101

Liebherr electronic humidor

rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
Does anyone own this? I desperately need space for long term aging. I heard Liebherr is very accurate. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't have it but it does sound pretty awesome!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't have one so I can't speak for it first hand but I have heard good things. I wish I was more help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wish I could help you sir but if space is an issue, I can help you there. :-) My f-i-l has a pendergast, and while it's not what you're looking for, it's been treating him nice with accuracy and stability. Disclaimer - he's only had it 6 months. Edit - nevermind, don't think it fits your bill.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    seems like you couls make yourself a pretty sick setup for that kinda money. More personalized and setup to your wants and needs. I have read some good reviews on here about electronic humidifiers. just my 2 cents.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I have no first hand knowledge, but it seems spendy for the rather low capacity. There are some nice looking electronically controlled cabinets and end tables out there with a lot more room, and are made by companies that specialize in humidors. Just my two cents.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    I have no first hand knowledge, but it seems spendy for the rather low capacity. There are some nice looking electronically controlled cabinets and end tables out there with a lot more room, and are made by companies that specialize in humidors. Just my two cents.
    agreed
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Could you please recommend some names, Thanks!
    jthanatos:
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    jthanatos:
    Once again, this is said without much firsthand knowledge, but both Aristocrat Humidors and the monolith electric seem to get very good reviews as "set and forget for 4-6 month" style of humidors. Both have much larger capacities and are more wallet friendly than the Liebherr. I cannot personally vouch for either, but I cannot find anything but rave reviews for Aristocrats, and that the guy that makes them is very passionate about his work and working with cigar lovers.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Thanks...I appreciate the info.
    jthanatos:
    rzaman:
    jthanatos:
    Once again, this is said without much firsthand knowledge, but both Aristocrat Humidors and the monolith electric seem to get very good reviews as "set and forget for 4-6 month" style of humidors. Both have much larger capacities and are more wallet friendly than the Liebherr. I cannot personally vouch for either, but I cannot find anything but rave reviews for Aristocrats, and that the guy that makes them is very passionate about his work and working with cigar lovers.