Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just a "little message" for the newer members of the forum

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    I feel so loved......
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, you're awesome. For those that don't understand. He is making more stoogie stands!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Are those 7x70 and digger stands?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Now that's a stand-up BoTL!! Way to look out for the new guys, cool name!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Lmfao!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Here is what Dustin was referring to.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:

daniel, I heart you. You are a good person. If you were a girl I'd fly down to cali and make out with you. That is all.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am lucky enough to have secured one of these rascals........Thank you, Daniel....
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

daniel, I heart you. You are a good person. If you were a girl I'd fly down to cali and make out with you. That is all.
    I heart you more Nick you izaint. It's a shame because I used to have a box but I gave it away. Now I have a package.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i gots a stogay dos
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

I heart you more Nick you izaint. It's a shame because I used to have a box but I gave it away. Now I have a package.

if you are talking about the package that I mailed to your house that should be getting delivered today, then yes you are correct sir....you do have a package.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    They dont even know it yet but someone (or several someone's) are about to wonder what they ever did without this fantastic little device.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    They dont even know it yet but someone (or several someone's) are about to wonder what they ever did without this fantastic little device.
    +1 to that for sure!!!!
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

if you are talking about the package that I mailed to your house that should be getting delivered today, then yes you are correct sir....you do have a package.
    Are you serious?!?!?! You're joking right? I won't be home for about another hour or so. It's a joke right??? Hahahaha silly Nick you are. .............. you better be joking
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    You are a class act Daniel. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

Are you serious?!?!?! You're joking right? I won't be home for about another hour or so. It's a joke right??? Hahahaha silly Nick you are. .............. you better be joking

I would never joke about such a serious matter, kind sir.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    danielzreyes:

I would never joke about such a serious matter, kind sir.
    Hahahaha Nick you a slayer
    Nachos
    This is on hold. My mitersaw is broke at the moment hehe
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Class act bro, you are gonna make some people very happy
    Who has an updated noobodex?
  • Those are pretty cool!! :0)
  • Very cool indeed!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    as a noob i want to say thank you for sharing your great device with everyone