Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

amz1301 and MVW67...Tea-Bagged Me......

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
My wife called me today over the lunch hour and mentioned that I had two packages waiting for me. This, I thought, was a little unusual as I am not expecting any packages. When she told me who they were from I realized that I had been Pimp Slapped. You see, a few weeks ago Ocho and I set up a blind trade with a twist. The twist was that we would each pick another brother and would send an additional bomb to that person. I sent my bomb to Andrew and he sent his to Mikey. We thought it was funny. Apparently they didn't and they both retaliated by sending these crazy sticks. Obviously I want to thank both of these brothers for their generosity, however, maybe next time you could throw a couple of Blunts in a box and just send it....lol.

Here are the cigars that Andrew sent:

DSC_4122[1]

Here are the cigars that Mikey sent:

DSC_4127[1]

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is this sh*t?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Wtf is this sh*t?!?!?!

Its not right! All the carnage!!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ring ring rinnnggg. hello is this mister dover? umm yes. who is this? oh, hi mister Ben Dover, you've been served.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaaaaa very nice hit!!!!! Great work guys!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Greg's been getting the beatdown lately,, keep it coming guys dont let him get back up..hahah
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    They did it to me too!!! I'm very excited to try all of these and want to send a big thank you to both of you. Greg and I really wanted to just sen our appreciation for what you guys have been to the forum and now you make an example of why we chose you guys. Thank you a ton! I haven't been very active on the forum lately and really don't feel like I deserve this generosity.

• Wow, very nice hits there. )
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Glad everything made it to you guys ok. The unbanded ones are from an Illusione -23 Culebra. La Palina "Goldie" is one of my favorites. The Viaje Holiday Blend is 2011 and I just smoked one of those old DPG blue last weekend and it was excellent. Enjoy.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    amz1301:
    Glad everything made it to you guys ok. The unbanded ones are from an Illusione -23 Culebra. La Palina "Goldie" is one of my favorites. The Viaje Holiday Blend is 2011 and I just smoked one of those old DPG blue last weekend and it was excellent. Enjoy.
    andy you are too much brother. You never cease to amaze me! Thank you again brother!
  • Three of the best BOTL's anywhere!!! Andrew, Greg and Mike,, Bravo guys!!!