Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another victim of the wrath of MVW67

So I stepped outta town for a couple days and came home to 4 unexpected packages. My wife was like, "Did you order a lot of cigars this week?" I said no, it was a terrorist attack. She just looked at me funny and walked away. :) This guy is tricky, doesn't even have a return address. Well played sir. Well played.

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection! If you want Mikes address, PM me

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha very nice mike!! Another one bites the dust!! And if you need his addy I'd say 98% of the forum has it...but be careful lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a tasty selection.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a ****
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    bwahahaha Nice MIke very Nice
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Mike is tricky like a Spider Monkey......Nice hit......
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hahahaha very nice mike!! Another one bites the dust!! And if you need his addy I'd say 98% of the forum has it...but be careful lol
    I decided to take it out on other forum members, got 4 boxes going in the mail tomorrow. His comment "Retaliation is plain stupid" kinda scared me off :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    biodarwin:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I decided to take it out on other forum members, got 4 boxes going in the mail tomorrow. His comment "Retaliation is plain stupid" kinda scared me off :)
    Nah, it is not stupid, Mike is a big 'ole softy
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    biodarwin:
    Lee.mcglynn:

^^ this! Mike ain't as mean as be sounds or looks. Do it, we triple dog dare ya!!!
  • Nice hit there )

Don't feel bad bio, I got smoked last week from him as well... no return addy.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    biodarwin:
    Lee.mcglynn:

^^ this! Mike ain't as mean as be sounds or looks. Do it, we triple dog dare ya!!!
    YES, YES, YES!!!
    Do eeeeet. image

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    biodarwin:
    Lee.mcglynn:

YES, YES, YES!!!
    Do eeeeet. image
    I thought I took it easy on him....help him develop some aquired tastes, then drop the.........lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    98% did two more join last night?? lol, Nice hit Mike, the La Gloria is a great smoke
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    biodarwin:
    Lee.mcglynn:

YES, YES, YES!!!
    Do eeeeet. image
    dont be scared do it spread the love
    no matter where you go, there you are.