Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! RRR Zombie Survival Kit Giveaway - Thanks to CutleryBarn!

Yep, our friend MTuccelli is at it again... This time he provided a Mustang Hunting Knife to help someone survive the Zombie Apocalypse!

The Kit includes everything pictured below (including a few additional cigars). Click on the image to get the details and submit your entry. It doesn't require twitter or facebook and anyone can participate. Contest is open through Midnight on Monday, December 10th and the winner(s) will be announced on Tuesday.

Click on the image below to enter the giveaway. As always, it will open in a new window.

Zombie Survival Kit Giveaway

Comments

• dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    Clicked on picture and it would not open.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That;s awesome, i contacted Mike about a hunting knife, looks awesome. Good job guys another great contest.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    dsayles:
    Clicked on picture and it would not open.
    I just posted this so there is a TON of traffic right now... I just clicked on the image and it opened ok for me... give it another shot... unfortunately, I'm hosting through godaddy and they kinda blow ass... just be patient... you have a week to enter, so there is plenty of time
    getting some pretty funny replies...
    bump for freshness... You still have a few days to enter
  • bump again for robbyras!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    bump bump bump bumpity bump...i said bump bump bumpity bump
    thanks for the bumps guys! You still have a few days to enter... deadline is midnight PST on Monday! It looks like we should get to the 100 comment mark so I'll be picking a few additional winners...
    about 35 hours left to enter...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is a cool kit.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    You all have until midnight PST tonight to enter... doesn't look like we'll get to 100 replies, but I'm going to pick a few extra winners anyway!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    You all have until midnight PST tonight to enter... doesn't look like we'll get to 100 replies, but I'm going to pick a few extra winners anyway!
    I'm a greater enterer, not so great wiener...
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Thanks for the contest guys, good stuff!!
    just over 3 hours left... get in on it!
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest bro!