Home Non Cigar Related

Merry Christmas

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    gotta love artistic expression!!
  • Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):) :):):):):) :):):):):) :):):):):) :):):):)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very nice snowball Davis I applaud your effort
  • POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Okay. Awright. Hey. Where'd you get my real damn name from?

Somethin wrong widdat.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    well hot daaawwwwg! merry christmas! dance for life
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Bigshizza:

Somethin wrong widdat.

Saw you on Robby's round table discussion
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innat case...
    ... Merry Christmas some more

• webmost:
    Innat case...
    ... Merry Christmas some more

I hope you get stung by many muskeeterz
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    webmost:
    Bigshizza:

Somethin wrong widdat.

Saw you on Robby's round table discussion
    ANd he also seen ya when u dun 'it' too ...eh!
  • LMAO,, glad it wasnt me in the crosshairs,,this time
    amz1301: