Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wierdest package to date

I got a very interesting xmas card, take a look.

image 018
image 019

It came from an Eli in NC but the address didn't match the one I have soooooooo I have no idea. Looks to me like a calling card for more to come, but he did give me his address. To be continued...

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    My wife said that normally she would think something sinister is going on but with this group anything is possible.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nothing beats the Blue Ribbon, hang that card on your fridge with honor!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    odd to say the least
  • Looks like you got yourself a new punch for cigars...nice. Now, if you want a 9mm or 45 let me know. I just got done capping a fool and can go retrieve that bullet with a spoon and clean it up some for you.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Jules Winnfield:
    Looks like you got yourself a new punch for cigars...nice. Now, if you want a 9mm or 45 let me know. I just got done capping a fool and can go retrieve that bullet with a spoon and clean it up some for you.

Yep I have been using Shell casing doe Punches for years, Nothing better if you like a Punch!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Jules Winnfield:
    Looks like you got yourself a new punch for cigars...nice. Now, if you want a 9mm or 45 let me know. I just got done capping a fool and can go retrieve that bullet with a spoon and clean it up some for you.

Yep I have been using Shell casing doe Punches for years, Nothing better if you like a Punch!
    How do you sharpen it to cut into the cap? I am going to try this!!!
    Very cool, time to bust out the sand paper and try it out.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    yep some sandpaper is all i use gives it just the right edge...... you wont ever go back! LOL just twist it a couple times then push it in slowly and pull it out ..... ive used a bigger one to put over the top of torps and take off the ened ..... it doesnt smash the leaves together and gives a nice draw better than a cutter!LOL
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I seem to remember someone posting about making these some time ago.... I can't remember who though
  • You think you got a wierd looking package,, you should take a look at mine
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Secret Sasquatch:
    You think you got a wierd looking package,, you should take a look at mine
    ewww! too much info!
    Secret Sasquatch:
    You think you got a wierd looking package,, you should take a look at mine
    Bawhahaha
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    catfishbluezz:
    I seem to remember someone posting about making these some time ago.... I can't remember who though
    i made one but i used a 30-30 casing and it got jacked along with my keys :'(