Home General Discussion

Birthday Smoke

JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
So guys my birthday is sometime this month (no i will not give exact date..lol). And i don't know what to smoke. Throw a couple suggestions out. It doesn't have to be a cigar i own, hence why i am asking now which will give me some time to get it if its not one i own.

Cigar with most suggestions wins and i will buy and smoke or smoke if i already own it.. Price doesn't matter but i would like to keep it under $25.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Davidoff
    and Happy Birthday ... whenever that is :)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Davidoff
    Any particular Davidoff?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    these aren't quite 25 bucks but darn good cigars. master blends one (torpedo). 4-5 year aged DPG blue toro. you'll have to dig a bit to find them though
    jliu:
    these aren't quite 25 bucks but darn good cigars. master blends one (torpedo). 4-5 year aged DPG blue toro. you'll have to dig a bit to find them though
    Have read good things about the master blends.. all of them, will have to hunt some down as i haven't tried any yet.. and i am actually not a big DPG fan..
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    T52 pig
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    White grape Swisher's always worked for me!!
    Toombes:
    White grape Swisher's always worked for me!!
    Leave it to you Dan to say that.. lol
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Or I could just throw you under the bus and post your birthday for everyone to see...
    Toombes:
    Or I could just throw you under the bus and post your birthday for everyone to see...
    Not cool
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    Not cool
    You mean the date that starts with a 2?
  • Happy Birthday my brother. December birthdays are the worst as it's always a combined celebration and/or gift.
    Jules Winnfield:
    Happy Birthday my brother. December birthdays are the worst as it's always a combined celebration and/or gift.
    Yes that is true.. especially when its the date of mine
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday, Justin....
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    JHewey:
    Jules Winnfield:
    Happy Birthday my brother. December birthdays are the worst as it's always a combined celebration and/or gift.
    I hear you Justin. Let me know what your choice is. I can smoke the same thing.
    So far we got Davidoff, Master blend, and T52 Pig.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Ezra zion inception or reagen. Knowing what you like you`ll dig`em bro.
    bigfnsteve:
    Ezra zion inception or reagen. Knowing what you like you`ll dig`em bro.
    You know where i can buy one of each? I havent found anything online.. been looking
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Happy birthday to you. How can you go wrong with a Padron '26? And they're well under the $25 benchmark.
    JDH:
    Happy birthday to you. How can you go wrong with a Padron '26? And they're well under the $25 benchmark.
    Damn.. All sound great.. i may smoke myself into a coma..lol
    JHewey:
    Jules Winnfield:
    My daughter's birthday is early next week. We used to decorate the tree on her birthday to knd of make it special.
    Another good one would be the Quesada Espana - I know you had one, 'cause I saw a pic of it inyour hand...........if there's another one of those hanging around, that just might be the one I'd go for.
    JDH:
    JHewey:
    Jules Winnfield:
    My daughter's birthday is early next week. We used to decorate the tree on her birthday to knd of make it special.
    Thats cool.. mine is a little closer to xmas.. and we put our tree up..lol.. Which i loved as a kid 2 gifts less then a week apart but as i got older it became one gift for both.. lol
    JDH:
    Another good one would be the Quesada Espana - I know you had one, 'cause I saw a pic of it inyour hand...........if there's another one of those hanging around, that just might be the one I'd go for.
    That was my last one..
    JHewey:
    JDH:
    That was my last one..
    Too bad. Was it as good as they say? What sounds good to you?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My next special occasion cigar I'm looking to get is La Palina, had one of those yet?
    JDH:
    JHewey:
    JDH:
    That was my last one..
    Too bad. Was it as good as they say? What sounds good to you?
    Oh i absolutely love them, one of my favs.. I need to see if i can find some more when i get a chance.. I dont know what sounds good.. i was hoping someone said something that made me go yes thats it.. the Ezra Zion sounds good and so does the La Palina as i havent had either of those but want to try them both.. so i guess i will see if i can find some of those..
    What about an Opus X?
    Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday and i will let you know the real date after it passes.. lol