Home General Discussion

december COTM

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
Very nice package!
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    thanks....
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Actually thought it was one of the weaker ones myself.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm....?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Very nice package!
    yup....thats what she said!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine had 3 sets, 15 cigars in it. I'd assumed CCOM was feeling Christmas-y. They also usually do something for members birthdays, which is in a couple weeks for me. OR, ... someone in shipping/packing just accidently tossed in too many, OR, ... CCOM's complicit, co-conspirators in a sneak attack. Hmmm.

Well, thanks anyway to whomever was responsible, or irresponsible.

On that note, Timb, (et al), I can send the overfill back if need be.