Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Skull cracked by nickiam!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure what I ever did to you nick...but you layeth the beating down upon me!! Christ this is a awesome selection!! And I couldn't be more thrilled!! Thank you so much nickiam your the man and now your name will join the others on my list of targets!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Niiiice.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang Nick! You are blowing up the whole forum. And with ridiculous packages, no less. Well done!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • you are nick. come here and sit on santa's lap. closer.... cloooooser. clooooooooserrr!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick you be smackin real gooood
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm not sure what I ever did to you nick...but you layeth the beating down upon me!! Christ this is a awesome selection!! And I couldn't be more thrilled!! Thank you so much nickiam your the man and now your name will join the others on my list of targets!!!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

it was a make a wish box. Those skull and bones happen to be one of my current favorites like you asked. Im not sure how those others got in there though...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    Lee.mcglynn:

it was a make a wish box. Those skull and bones happen to be one of my current favorites like you asked. Im not sure how those others got in there though...
    Hahahaha my friend it was way to generous!! And you got some good taste there lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick has mastered the art of destruction, oh so very nice!!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I learned it by watching you Mr. Williams.
  • Nice one )
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WTG nick! Those look delicious!!!!