Home General Discussion

Cool Pic - New La Gloria Cigar

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is one of the coolest pics I have seen.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome! I was curious about those, ring gauge turned me off though.
  • Wow, it took me a minute to make sure you didn't leave the band on.. That is awesome.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I almost picked one of these up but the sales person tried to sell it to me based on the band not the cigar so that kind of turned me off. Awesome pick though , this is the trunk show right?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i remember reading about those about a year ago when they were still being tested.

how was the flavor through the band?
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh heh. That's a fantastic pic. Never saw anybody smoke right through the band like that. What did it do to the flavor?? You da man, Beat. You da man....

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly disgusting.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    Looks cool....I might have to try one!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Heh heh. That's a fantastic pic. Never saw anybody smoke right through the band like that. What did it do to the flavor?? You da man, Beat. You da man....

What he said, and, Are you supposed to do that? Special band? I've smoked into the band while driving, dark interior, and suddenly thought "Harsh!". Sure looks cool, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    jlmarta:

What he said, and, Are you supposed to do that? Special band? I've smoked into the band while driving, dark interior, and suddenly thought "Harsh!". Sure looks cool, though.
    yes, it is a special band.
    it is made from homogenized tobacco leaf. you can either remove it like a standard band or just smoke right through it. this thing has been in development for a while now and made its debut at this years IPCPR.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Amos Umwhat:
    jlmarta:

yes, it is a special band.
    it is made from homogenized tobacco leaf. you can either remove it like a standard band or just smoke right through it. this thing has been in development for a while now and made its debut at this years IPCPR.

Wow. Cool. What'll they think of next, eh??

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    You know where I live to send me some;)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I haven't seen any, just the article and pics. I'll send you one if I find it Dave.