Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

anyone?

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
blind people?

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Blind trade?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I hope you don't expect them to read this...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    confused?
    oh, and hey Isaac! How ya been? It's been awhile....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm crazy color blind. Does that count?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Someone.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    blind people?

I don't wanna have to knock the sight back into you.
    i had jiggae for dinner
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i had jiggae for dinner

Okay, I just located a local restaurant with Pho on the menu. Now you spring jiggae on me!! What the hell is it and is it good to eat for us white-eyes??

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    If Dan Jiunn King and Jaime wants this will be closed. And because I'm the newb of the bunch ill send first. Addy please.
    OchoZacho:

Im just trying to survive is all. How you doing Zach?
    lcpleel:
    If Dan Jiunn King and Jaime wants this will be closed. And because I'm the newb of the bunch ill send first. Addy please.
    Isaac, I will gladly trade with you! PM coming for mi addresso
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    i had jiggae for dinner

Okay, I just located a local restaurant with Pho on the menu. Now you spring jiggae on me!! What the hell is it and is it good to eat for us white-eyes??

hello there marty party. jiggae is korean stew. anytime of stew really. I eat alot of korean food. safe for white folks... hmm. perhaps stick w/ the panda express
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:

I wants in .... PM incoming
    btw Isaac. I heard a lot about you. I will be very honest. I will not go light on this one.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    Looks like Kingjk has already sent you a message. Is his name jaime? Mine is not spelled that way.
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Looks like Kingjk has already sent you a message. Is his name jaime? Mine is not spelled that way.
    blahh blahh blahh it's been a while give me a break I'm going off my bad memory. I wish I had my list of names and address...
    lcpleel:
    OchoZacho:

I've been good. Drooling over the exotic Instagram dishes you post!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    btw Isaac. I heard a lot about you. I will be very honest. I will not go light on this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    What's up Isaac, glad to see you back. And no I do not deserve anymore of your great selection. I'm still smoking the bombs you hit me with from Germany. What up Jimmy, I got something for you :)...
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I went to bed early last night, so I missed this.....Just saw it now......Isaac, when you want a piece, come get sum......I won't take it easy on you like before........Go out back and practice getting up, I will be there in a minute....
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    I went to bed early last night, so I missed this.....Just saw it now......Isaac, when you want a piece, come get sum......I won't take it easy on you like before........Go out back and practice getting up, I will be there in a minute....
    yall gonna scare him away now,lol
    OchoZacho:
    lcpleel:
    OchoZacho:

I've been good. Drooling over the exotic Instagram dishes you post!
    what are your Instagram names? I'd like to follow. I'm #StogieStand
    lcpleel:
    I just now saw this. Are we doin this? That's me right? I'm down.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Whoa Whoa,, easy boys lets ease him back into this, dont want to wear him out too quickly,, Ok first up, Jiunn and Marker,, Ill be watching and waiting Isaac, Gonna wait till the Bear has his way with you and then Kapow!!!! Btw nice photo album, I always enjoyed your what are you smoking tonight pics
  • Jiunn = aint got shizza. Isaac, you will reign victorious.
    jj20030:
    7 days since your last youtube post,, Dont ever worry me like that again, do you hear me Mr!!!!!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    7 days since your last youtube post,, Dont ever worry me like that again, do you hear me Mr!!!!!!!
    Awww..did you miss him Rudy?
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Awww..did you miss him Rudy?
    Yes me an JJ are telepathic twins, When he farts I get the sudden urge to check my underwear. Pretty sure he eats mexican on tuesdays
    Santa Claus:
    Jiunn = aint got shizza. Isaac, you will reign victorious.
    just wondering who is Santa?