Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No Wish, But Santa Granted!!!!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
First thing for the rest of Santa's good little Botl/Sotl... Santa's Elves has installed the incorrect return addys on packages......Not ME!!! So I get home yesterday and am expecting package for my SS pass, cool, it's there when I get home, but then a larger package sits under it????? Thinking to self WTF, when I open it I then realize that Santa is REAL.

Awhile ago I mentioned on another chat session, that I was thinking of trying some Rum with cigars and was going to start a venture into it... So with no wish for Santa figured I was safe... Wrong, Well Santa must've found out and decided to help me along with my quest!!! A truely amazing gesture on his part, Thank you your generosity is unsurpassed! Not sure I am deserving ....... I heart you, wink wink!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    WOWZERS.......You can bring samples on Saturday.......Unbelievable Santa.......
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    WOW! You definitely do deserve it Mike. Awesome.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Holy Monkey!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Nice work, Santa! I was wondering if you knew Santa was trying to throw you under the bus by using your addy. Silly Santa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    What do you get the guy who has everything? Case in point. Well deserved Mike. Fantastic present Santa.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nice work, Santa! I was wondering if you knew Santa was trying to throw you under the bus by using your addy. Silly Santa
    Yes heard that, shame on him!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Yes heard that, shame on him!!!

I was wondering if you actually broke our truce or not...you're lucky! Nice job Santa!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Santa delivers again!!! Very Nice Santa
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Santa,and Mike u deserve it. I have been trying a little rum with my smokes before i was sick, probaly not as good as that rum though, but it goes well i think.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    VERY NICE SANTA!!!!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Mike, I mean Santa, lol. Enjoy Mike, you finally got some rum. Santa is hooking it up...
  • my michael! thank you for helping santa use your address as a shipping facility! haha
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I've never heard of those rums. I'd like to know what you think when you try them. I used to drink a lot of rum, but I've been on a scotch kick for a while. I've been dropping hints to the wife about some I haven't tried...hoping she surprises me for Christmas.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rum, by gum! Yum!

RUM, n. A fiery liquor that produces madness in total abstainers.
    --- Ambrose Bierce

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very nice Mike, Enjoy ,,, Well done Santa !!!!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    This place has gone plum crazy. Each hit has been nuclear lately.

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wow! That is awesome man!!! Very generous of you Santa, who ever you are!!!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    This place has gone plum crazy. Each hit has been nuclear lately.

+1 to that!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice gift, Santa, to a very deserving brother.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to re-think what I heard in third grade when some kids said there was no such thing as Santa...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Santa!! Mike you deserve it all!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    another great hit by the big red machine! awesome!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa wants you in AA