Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Look what greg the bear did!!!!

Sir, you amaze me. I cannot thank you enough for what you sent. I opened the box and my chin about hit my desk. I just have to say that I'm glad I sent you such a large preemptive strike, however i'm not sure it matches up to what you sent. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Greg is a beast... Bear... Meercat... I don't remember. But that is an awesome hit! Enjoy! Nicely done, B'rer Bear!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Greg!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hit Gregory! :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Another great hit by the Captain! Enjoy Nick
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Hahahahahaha.....I am glad you like them......If the truth be told, you kicked my a$$......My package pales in comparison to what you sent......Neddless to say, I was a little unprepared.......Next time I wont get caught with my pants (fur) down.......lol.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Wowzer very nice
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    The Stradivarius counts for at least half of what i sent brother..for real....pull that fur back up.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    The Stradivarius counts for at least half of what i sent brother..for real....pull that fur back up.
    yes pull up no hairy pimples...
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    New tactic, smack the bear, then run downhill. Who am I kidding, Greg is like Chuck Norris. Nicely done brother.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy the Monte NY ....... That is my number 1 right now ..... I love Opus but since I only have a few that are at the right age and ready to smoke and I just recently found an Opus dealer that sells at MSRP I have 12 ready for a long nap. The NY's are great anytime with any age and I have a box coming as a stocking stuffer in a few weeks.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    And the beatings keep on coming, lol. Are you in the ocean yet, lol? Nice beat down Greg...

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg keeps smackin like the pro he is
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    damn... just some amazing smokes flyin around here lately! love it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice dude. Between da bear and Santa, you made out good. Well deserved bro, enjoy the smokes!! Post a review on the Start when you smoke it.
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 27
    Whhhooooooo eeeeeeeee Thats what we call shiottin in Tall Cotton!!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just got mauled, Nick.....

AWESOME Hit, Greg!!! Woot woot!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nick of pnw. Please fire uo that stradisaurussaurus. I am curious what they're like. Thank you for your time and patience
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    And the beatings keep on coming, lol. Are you in the ocean yet, lol? Nice beat down Greg...

one toe is in, if anything gets sent...i'll need a life vest