Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What Do You Know...Santa Loves Bears...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
This seems to be a recurring theme, as I, too, received a package from Santa. There are very few people that know I enjoy Glenlivet. Obviously, Santa must be real because he knew. I have made some inquiries into who Santa might be so I may thank him in my own way. To this date, I have been unsuccessful so I will have to sit back, enjoy some great whiskey and smoke a great cigar. Santa, I appreciate what you have brought to the forum in your short time, and I look forward to being able to thank you in a proper manner. Until then, I wish you a Merry Christmas and send my appreciation for the gift that you have given me.

DSC_4137[1]

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    that truly does look amazing! Santa is blowing this place apart
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    This seems to be a recurring theme, as I, too, received a package from Santa. There are very few people that know I enjoy Glenlivet. Obviously, Santa must be real because he knew. I have made some inquiries into who Santa might be so I may thank him in my own way. To this date, I have been unsuccessful so I will have to sit back, enjoy some great whiskey and smoke a great cigar. Santa, I appreciate what you have brought to the forum in your short time, and I look forward to being able to thank you in a proper manner. Until then, I wish you a Merry Christmas and send my appreciation for the gift that you have given me.

DSC_4137[1]

NICE!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More GhirarF*CKINdelli!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beginning to think Santa has liquor store and Ghirardeli candy factory.
    Nice hit.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    awesome santa, again!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Beginning to think Santa has liquor store and Ghirardeli candy factory.
    Nice hit.
    Yeah......And live in Cuba too.........Dayum Santa.....
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look Greg has the presentation all nice, nice...Very cool btw. Nice hit big red one!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    maybe santa knew greg likes Glenlivet because greg is santa?
    Trident:
    Dont even go there....Kemosabe.....
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    hmmmm
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa did you bomb yourself???? Lol:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    hmmmm
    Don't even fall for this crap, Isaac......You are supposed to be smarter than that......lol.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol dang that's nice
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOLY H3ll, Santa is on a roll. Enjoy Greg...you deserve it all and then some!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    santa is a bad a$$.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Santa, you are out of control. Another great hit on another awesome BOTL. I am obviously going to have to try this Glenlivit 15 now.
    marineatbn03:
    Santa, you are out of control. Another great hit on another awesome BOTL. I am obviously going to have to try this Glenlivit 15 now.
    When you get back, stop by my place and we will herf.....FREE Glenlivet and FREE cigars.....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    marineatbn03:
    When you get back, stop by my place and we will herf.....FREE Glenlivet and FREE cigars.....
    I wish I could make it up that way to herf with the bear. The wife is a little possessive of my time since it is limited, lol.
    marineatbn03:
    greg2648:
    marineatbn03:
    I wish I could make it up that way to herf with the bear. The wife is a little possessive of my time since it is limited, lol.
    Bring her with you, my wife can entertain her....Plenty of things to do in Central Illinois......Outlet malls everywhere......
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Goes to show....Santa knows who has been naught and who has been nice. Nicely done Santa!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Goes to show....Santa knows who has been naughty and who has been nice. Nicely done Santa!!

+1 I guess he is making exceptions for Greg aka Pooh Bear, lol. This time of the year Santa takes no breaks, Wow...

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa is a goat fer. What?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never thought Santa knew so much about cigars and scotch. Great hit Santa, u da man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Everyone loves bears Greg. Bout time you found out about it.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Very nice hit on a great BOTL!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Greg! WTG Santa!
  • greg2648 sent to...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Where have I been, Wow, OHHHH Santa!!!!!