Home General Discussion

Starting the Journey

2»

Comments

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Glad to hear you made it home safety!
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    Santa Claus:
    come my James! come on a sleigh ride with Santa!
    Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh snapppppp!!!!!!!! Santa be back!! James run!!!!!!!!
    :):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Thank you all, it is great to be with the wife and son again. I hope to have quite a few sticks in Gatlinburg this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    marineatbn03:
    Thank you all, it is great to be with the wife and son again. I hope to have quite a few sticks in Gatlinburg this week.
    When will you be in Pinehurst?
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    as i sit here with my pregnant wife and 2 little kids knowing we are safe at night i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.
    james40:
    marineatbn03:
    When will you be in Pinehurst?
    I will be there next week until christmas
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    jeep edson:
    as i sit here with my pregnant wife and 2 little kids knowing we are safe at night i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service.

Well said, +18329. Glad you're home safe
    Thanks guys. I am heading to the mountains now and hope to enjoy some awesome smokes from many of you here that have sent some. Plus I am hoping to pick up a few while I am there.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks guys. I am heading to the mountains now and hope to enjoy some awesome smokes from many of you here that have sent some. Plus I am hoping to pick up a few while I am there.
    welcome home and enjoy the mountains they were beautiful!! Ran into time constraints and mad 2 year old didn't get a chance to run up to the store!! But FYI there is a gas station 1/2 way threw pigeon forge on the left as u go in that has a very nice walk in humi with a decent selection there is a sign on the store front that advertises it and its the only other 1 I found close!! Matt speaks of a good 1 in Knoxville but it was outta the way and I hate to leave wife/kids in the car for hours while I venture a new store lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    So you have all the time for us overseas but when you come back we are second string? What everrrrrrr
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home, glad you made it home safe. Best wishes to you and your family.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:

Couldnt have said it better. Thanks for your service bro!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Have a great and safe trip brother. Glad to hear you are gonna be able to be with the fam for the holidays!
    ENFIDL:
    Have a great and safe trip brother. Glad to hear you are gonna be able to be with the fam for the holidays!
    Glad to see you around brother, been too long.
    jliu:
    So you have all the time for us overseas but when you come back we are second string? What everrrrrrr
    Always time for you Jiunny Jam
    Vision:
    jeep edson:

Couldnt have said it better. Thanks for your service bro!
    Thank you guys.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home, glad you are back, thank you! Hope to see you in March!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Should be there first of April-ish
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Love it.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Rain:
    james40:
    Love it.
    Ditto.