Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Anyone try the RoMa Craft cigars?

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Just as the title states. Curious to get some insight before picking up a few. Thanks!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    We did the Ecuadorian conny in the first round table on RRR, he would know the line as well and there are reviews of some of them there
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The CroMagnon is a nice smoke... I like the KnuckleDragger size... The Intemperance EC was pretty solid as well... check out some of the reviews here RoMa Craft on RRR

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Tony let mw know what you think. Ive been contemplating sampling the their stuff also.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I had an intemperance BA short perfecto at release, It was a potent but tasty shorter smoke. I need to try the aquataine some time.
  • Options
    if you all are looking to get some... shoot me a PM... I can point in a discounted direction...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    if you all are looking to get some... shoot me a PM... I can point in a discounted direction...
    Okay, I'll send you a pm.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Skip and Mike are great peeps. They make some really good cigars. Like Robby pointed out the CroMag Knuckle Dragger is fantastic. The Intermperance and Aquitane lines are great as well. I've been straight addicted to their stuff the last few months for some reason
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Im interested in trying these. Saddly the B and M's here do not carry them =(. Might have to try my hand at convincing one of them to sell them. The review of the Knuckle drager on robbyras site makes this cigar sound so damn good.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Im interested in trying these. Saddly the B and M's here do not carry them =(. Might have to try my hand at convincing one of them to sell them. The review of the Knuckle drager on robbyras site makes this cigar sound so damn good.
    havacigarshop.com

You can order samplers, boxes, etc straight from Skip and Mike here
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmmm...
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Imgembo:
    havacigarshop.com

Short Shorts sold separately
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    thanks! yeah, the original CroMagnons are pretty amazing... I hear good things about the Aquitaine too... I have one resting so It might be time to fire it up~!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    Imgembo:
    havacigarshop.com

I totally bet I could get Skip in a pair......
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Imgembo:
    thanks! yeah, the original CroMagnons are pretty amazing... I hear good things about the Aquitaine too... I have one resting so It might be time to fire it up~!
    The Aquitane is great. I give the Lancero 3.5 out of 4 pairs of short shorts
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    Imgembo:
    havacigarshop.com

oy
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    robbyras:
    ENFIDL:
    Imgembo:
    havacigarshop.com

oy
    I now feel like I must get skip into a pair. Off to the supply cabinet!