Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays again! See you next year!!

Hello dearest lovelies! I just wanted to pop in here real quick and say that I really appreciate you guys for all that you do (you know who you are)! This is just a small token of Santa's appreciation. Looks like all the packages have landed safely. Please enjoy the packages! Wishing you guys a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with lots and lots of fun and laughter! See you next year!

~ Santa

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace out Santy. Have fun stuffing stockings!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Pretty cool and nicely done....

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bye Santa!!! We love you Santa!!!! Bye!!!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I STILL don't have my bike..
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Thank you, Santa.....See you next year.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go have a little cardio with the Mrs.
  • ................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3................<3.......................<3
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is indeed a true example of christmas spirit.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I miss you already santa. Thank you again for the presents you sent me!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa thanks for a very novel appearance!! Till next year...deuces!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait to see you next year santa!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Santa. Before you leave I was wondering if you can do me a favor. I was wondering if you can give me the recipe for authentic fried rice. My buddy Jiunn doesn't want to give me the recipe. He sucks. Thanks Santa.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyes:
    Hey Santa. Before you leave I was wondering if you can do me a favor. I was wondering if you can give me the recipe for authentic fried rice. My buddy Jiunn doesn't want to give me the recipe. He sucks. Thanks Santa.
    I agree that your buddy Jiunn is a complete stupid egg (you won't understand that). Santa doesn't get anything but American food in the north pole.... duh
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    danielzreyes:
    I agree that your buddy Jiunn is a complete stupid egg (you won't understand that). Santa doesn't get anything but American food in the north pole.... duh
    obviously, that's why he is so round
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Santa, and until next year! You Jolly ole fellow!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • guess who I'm typing like............... :) ........... :) ............:) ........... :) ............:) ........... :) ............

you two are my In n Out double doubles
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very funny Santa, aren't you going to miss your sleigh....... Greg.......also ........said .........bye.......lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...